Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-14-2017, 04:38 AM   #1
Slutishgirl

Default Bad slut needs punishment 27/f

I have been a very bad girl. I have forgotten to address people as sir/miss, master/mistress. I have peed without permission. I have ate a lot of unhealthy food/drinks recently. I have been touching myself without permission, and braking many of my rules. Please help me get put into my worthless brainless fuck toy place, bellow everyone else, as that is where I belong

Limits: pictures/videos/audio, illegal, poo, permanent, needles, family, (some) friends, full public

Likes: bladder control, spanking, gagging, long term, anal, pussy torture, breast torture, pain, clit torture, bondage, semi public

Dislikes (but will do): messy, enemas, candle wax, ice cubes, dares at work (office, my own room)
Slutishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:49 AM   #2
Lyb
getDare Addict

Make yourself an enema and keep it for an hour then go out with your collar and slutty clothes and empty it outside

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lyb for this post:
Old 04-14-2017, 05:45 AM   #3
Nwbie
getDare Devil

like, seriously this is the 2nd thread of which you made 2 copies, http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303406

please don't do that, especially considering there were only 20 minutes between the creation of both threads..
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 06:16 AM   #4
Slutishgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
like, seriously this is the 2nd thread of which you made 2 copies, http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303406

please don't do that, especially considering there were only 20 minutes between the creation of both threads..
This is punishment for different reasons :|

Limits: pictures/videos/audio, illegal, poo, permanent, needles, family, (some) friends, full public

Likes: bladder control, spanking, gagging, long term, anal, pussy torture, breast torture, pain, clit torture, bondage, semi public

Dislikes (but will do): messy, enemas, candle wax, ice cubes, dares at work (office, my own room)
Old 04-14-2017, 06:18 AM   #5
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutishgirl View Post
This is punishment for different reasons :|
Wowwww, how the heck did you get that done, doing something bad only 20 minutes after regretting having done something bad previously o.O

You're a very bad girl.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:23 AM   #6
Slutishgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Wowwww, how the heck did you get that done, doing something bad only 20 minutes after regretting having done something bad previously o.O

You're a very bad girl.

The other punishment one was posted last night, this one was from today

Old 04-14-2017, 06:24 AM   #7
jim987

Put as many ice cubes as you can in your pussy and as many ice cubespecially as you can in your ass. Now take a belt and slap your breasts continuously until all of the ice cubes have melted. After you have finished slap your pussy with the belt 250 times
jim987 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jim987 for this post:
Old 04-14-2017, 06:26 AM   #8
Slutishgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim987 View Post
Put as many ice cubes as you can in your pussy and as many ice cubespecially as you can in your ass. Now take a belt and slap your breasts continuously until all of the ice cubes have melted. After you have finished slap your pussy with the belt 250 times
I'll have to make some ice cubes, so I will do this tonight or tomorrow depending on what I can do. Thank you.

Old 04-14-2017, 11:09 PM   #9
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

You must drink water until you get desperate to pee but not too desperate. When you do put on a skirt without panties and go somewhere public. I don't know what toys you have but put something in you butt. Bring a bottle of water with you and keep drinking. You should be getting pretty desperate at this point. I'll be nice and let you pee somewhere. You can go anywhere you like but only for 5 seconds. If you go above you need to drink another bottle and sit in the puddle you've made. Now that you've broken the seal it should be even harder to hold. Now hump something. Anything will do but while you're humping it let out a few more jets of piss. Make sure you don't cum during any of this. After wetting this object with your pee go to a tree, get on all fours and lift you leg to pee. Let out most of your remaining pee like this but make sure you have a little left. Before you finish completely​ let the last of your pee go into the water bottle and leave it somewhere. When you complete this dare leave a report in this thread and pm me.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:52 AM   #10
Slutishgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeryda View Post
You must drink water until you get desperate to pee but not too desperate. When you do put on a skirt without panties and go somewhere public. I don't know what toys you have but put something in you butt. Bring a bottle of water with you and keep drinking. You should be getting pretty desperate at this point. I'll be nice and let you pee somewhere. You can go anywhere you like but only for 5 seconds. If you go above you need to drink another bottle and sit in the puddle you've made. Now that you've broken the seal it should be even harder to hold. Now hump something. Anything will do but while you're humping it let out a few more jets of piss. Make sure you don't cum during any of this. After wetting this object with your pee go to a tree, get on all fours and lift you leg to pee. Let out most of your remaining pee like this but make sure you have a little left. Before you finish completely​ let the last of your pee go into the water bottle and leave it somewhere. When you complete this dare leave a report in this thread and pm me.
I'm not sure when I can do this, as I'm stuck in the house for a couple of days, waiting for something to be delivered. It shouldn't be that long though, as soon as it arrives I will do this. Thank you

Old 04-15-2017, 12:23 PM   #11
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutishgirl View Post
I'm not sure when I can do this, as I'm stuck in the house for a couple of days, waiting for something to be delivered. It shouldn't be that long though, as soon as it arrives I will do this. Thank you
Very good. Your next task as soon as you can leave the house: go to a mall wearing tight jeans and a tight top, no panties or bra. Order a drink that normally has ice cubes in it, and ask for the largest serving they have with extra ice. Bring it with you to a public bathroom.

Take two ice cubes from the drink, lift up your top and rub these on your nipples until they have melted. You are then to insert all the remaining ice cubes into your ass. If you can't fit them all into your ass some can go into your pussy, but the majority should go into your ass.

You can now go back into the mall. Walk around, slowly pushing the ice cubes out of your ass until they are all out and your jeans are nice and wet from the melting cubes. Only then are you allowed to return home.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:23 PM   #12
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Start by drinking 350ml of water, each hour you'll drink 50 ml less (1st hour->300ml, 2nd ->250ml, etc). You'll wait at least 2.5 hours only after those 2.5 hours can you start on the next part.

To be allowed to use the toilet you must under 250 ml of ice cubes in your ass (around 250 grams). They don't have be inserted all at once but you must continue drinking the required amounts of water. You can't pee until all the ice is in and stays in.

While inserting the ice cubes you should be laying on your back with your legs over your head and your vagina close to your chin, mouth open. You can do it wherever you want but I suggest a bathtub. Now should you go before all the cubes are in then your face and mouth should get drenched in pee.
No taking off your clothes before you start inserting the cubes, that way if you have an accident even beforehand you'll ruin you panties and pants/skirt.

Writing a good report afterwards is part of the punishment, failing to do so, means you fail the punishment.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brainless, pain, punishment, slut, worthless