Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2017, 08:33 PM   #1
Esseriana

Default 19F needs to be stretched

Hi- recently I've become sexually active with a guy, but I haven't had sex in a while so I'm really tight. His cock won't fit in me, and only two of his fingers do, and even that hurts. His birthday is in a week and I really want to be loose enough to fit his cock in me for his gift. Please help me get stretched out enough to do this! And humiliate me for being so tight as part of dates, please.

Dislikes: Pee, Semi-public, edging (under clothes is fine)
Limits: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
Esseriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:47 PM   #2
royalsand28

Send a message via Yahoo to royalsand28

Get different sizes of cucumber and put them one after the other and keep each one in there for a day at least

Kik : royalsand28
royalsand28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:57 PM   #3
jaqueshammer

Location: In the false reality, where nothing is like it seems.

Add me on KiK if you want instructions and tips for your stretching. My nick is JaquesHammer.

25/M Switch loves anything anal.
KiK: JaquesHammer

Likes: analstretching, insertions, fisting, gape, buttplugs, dildos, enemas, any anal dare, edging, orgasm control, JOI, bondage and surely a lot more, just try me.

Limits: Scat, Public, Showing Face, Blood, Family, Messy, Ball Spanking, Hot Sauce, pain, social suicide, heavy humiliation, anything permanent.
jaqueshammer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, pussy stretching, stretching