Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-25-2017, 03:15 PM   #1
SendNudes

Default Who does more?

In this game the first person posts a Dare with some kind of number in it. For example "Spank your ass _ times" and how high he would go with the number inside of a spoiler, for example:
Spoiler:
16 times
Now the next person writes how high he would go, for example
Spoiler:
21 times
without reading the last persons spoiler. Whoever wrote the lower number has to do the dare. In this example the first person would have to do the dare, the other one is free. The second person also posts the next dare, and how high he would go on that dare, so you always have a chance to lose on 2 dares.

Example:
A: Spank your ass _ times
Spoiler:
17 times

B:
Spoiler:
21 times
, next dare: insert a _cm long object in your ass
Spoiler:
5cm

C:
Spoiler:
4cm
, next dare: ...

A has to spank his ass 17 times, C has to insert a 4cm long object into his ass.

This game will be interesting, because the higher you go, the lower is the chance of losing, but also the harder will be the forfeit.

So i'll start: Cum _ times in the next 24h

Spoiler:
5 times

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
battle, challenge, game, person above