Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-01-2017, 11:13 PM   #3781
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
Since it was a good game the punishments are light:

atown, I want you to go give your toilet seat a smooch.

Marv, I think that is a limit for you (your likes/limits page is a bit confusing) so line writing for you: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=36840
I am happy to do this WFM for you - it fits. (tomorrow)

(I am trying to redo the limits page. Thanks for the heads up. I will check it over.)

What denial rules are we using: the new proposal, as linked in the launch post? Not much difference with 23 posts anyway.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-01-2017 at 11:24 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 11:14 PM   #3782
r.a Nicky

wow i have not been on in a while. This is at 5 already. Looks like the girls are still dominating though

Punishment: edging, commando, shaving, willing to risk cum eating, denial

Limits: poo eating, pee drinking, public nudity, social suicide, family, anal, and pics and vids
r.a Nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 11:18 PM   #3783
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
Quote:

Marv, I think that is a limit for you (your likes/limits page is a bit confusing) so line writing for you: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=36840
Thank You! Thankfully it was recently cleaned and I haven't been using it much lately so that wasn't too bad

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 11:25 PM   #3784
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
What denial rules are we using: the new proposal, as linked in the launch post? Not much difference with 23 posts anyway.
Yea, 3 either way with the amount of posts. But looking at your signature... 28 is the max you can store. At least I interpret that to mean that's the max you can have overall. Could mean tht's the most you can get in one game.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 11:32 PM   #3785
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Yea, 3 either way with the amount of posts. But looking at your signature... 28 is the max you can store. At least I interpret that to mean that's the max you can have overall. Could mean tht's the most you can get in one game.
Thanks. Probably is the max to store. (Carefully hoarded and not used - rode out denials instead!)
Old 01-01-2017, 11:42 PM   #3786
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:

LOL
I just realized - you meant kissing the toilet seat!
Since I am the one responsible for cleaning them around here, its fine!
LOL
Old 01-02-2017, 03:14 AM   #3787
ntni11

THE RULES OF THIS GAME ARE VERY VERY VERY DIFFERENT THAN PREVIOUS VERSIONS - All players are strong recommended to read 1st post of this thread before joining or starting

The next version of this game is coming soon. For now, there are new denial rules. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....postcount=3679

Likes and Limits

PM Dares
ntni11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 03:25 AM   #3788
ntni11

Game killed, no winners or losers

Likes and Limits

PM Dares
ntni11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 06:51 AM   #3789
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
Triangle promise to keep "super crazy" punishments for games where she posts over 30 times (a quick game can end in 14 posts if 1v1)

5/2 kept for now - as hopping these other measures will bring more boys back to the game ?
Last night's game had Marissa with 28, atownesq 21 and Marv with 23, and I, Marv, came in late. It was a very ordinary game but if I had come in at the start Marissa would have had 30+. 30 is not a big number of posts, every regular who has been in a back and forth battle has hit 50-60, or much more. 100+ happens.

BUT the real thing is that playing helps confirm my suspicion that having a threshold for jumping to extra heavy punishments would not be good. In fact might it encourage players to go for short games where boys lose fast!?!? Not! But that is the only way to avoid the "specials." Not a good direction for the game, I don't think.

Seriously, if there is a risk that if more boys join then the game gets better but goes longer and you might lose...the rest of your week, or other result of a "special" punishment...you will not join. I sure won't do that. The reality of thresholds is that they tend to become standards, like highway speed limits, deadlines for term papers (LOL), and so on. I have to recommend against that part.

I know Triangle you like it, and some others like the high risk level, but I don't see how to make it work. Even if you have a special high risk game sometimes, what to do about someone who comes along and sees a game in progress and jumps in to help, only to find out 10-15 minutes later that the stakes are doubled or tripled. Maybe a separate high-stakes thread?

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-02-2017 at 06:54 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:06 AM   #3790
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

I also think having a time limit for games would be good, as if you are having a close hard thought game, they can last for ages. I just don't usually have the time for that. So knowing a game will last 1 hour max would be helpful, so I don't have to leave half way through.

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 10:20 AM   #3791
LPV
getDare Saint

As far as punishments go, I have mixed emotions and am honestly not sure what I even want. I really do fear the harsh punishments--especially from Triangle. They do make me less likely to play. At the same time, they make me WANT to play even more. Don't know if that even makes sense but it is how I feel. Knowing the punishment might be harsh, makes the game more exciting. Nina's "Punishment Dictionary" has some bad punishments, but you kind of know what you're getting into. I like and fear Triangle's creative mind.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 10:46 AM   #3792
Master Daniel

Smile I'm in

This is the first time I'm playing a game like this but I'm in

Looking forward for it to get started
Master Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:52 AM   #3793
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

If we get the game more fair and the guys do end up winning more, perhaps the guys will dish out harsh punishments like the girls have and they'll realize they can be awful and might tone it down some in the future... or it might go the opposite and both sides will try and out due the other in terms of harshness
Old 01-02-2017, 12:15 PM   #3794
Master Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
If we get the game more fair and the guys do end up winning more, perhaps the guys will dish out harsh punishments like the girls have and they'll realize they can be awful and might tone it down some in the future... or it might go the opposite and both sides will try and out due the other in terms of harshness
There is only one way to find out. I just want the boys to win for once, unfortunately it's a rare sight.

My likes as a sub and Dom are humiliation, orgasm control/denial (not excessively long), control, dares, edging, spanking, rules, risky dice games, body writing, bladder control, pain along other that are yet to be discovered.

Limits are scat, messy, permanent, public, anal, social suicide and extreme pain.
Master Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 12:24 PM   #3795
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Daniel View Post
This is the first time I'm playing a game like this but I'm in

Looking forward for it to get started
Hey Master go to the threads original poster and view her profile it's Triangle. View her punishment threads she created. She's quite a creative punisher! Then you'll see what you're getting in to! She knows how to do it

Advertisements
Kink Talk