Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-20-2016, 02:15 PM   #1
HEPOH

Eye Public dares to F/upto 40 any location

I am looking for a girl which to do my dares. All the challenges will be about public situations. Every next dare will be more brave than the previous, but I will not order anything that exceeds your limits. If you agree you will have prove me that you do the dare before the next one. If you do fail you will be punished. You can quit at any time but you wouldn't pass to the end.

Here is my first dare
On your next day at work / university you should wear black stockings with black lace panties.
They should be paired with black mid thighs skirt. When you sit down the top of the stockings should be visible. You should be sure that at least 3 of your colleagues should see the top of the stockings. If you do this dare I will give you the next one. Remember, you should prove me that you took this dare.

I want to see how many girls are brave enough.

Greets HEPOH
HEPOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 02:11 AM   #2
HEPOH

Post Additional information

If you are not able to do it at work, it's ok to make it at any other public place. Also be aware that you should not show your panties
HEPOH is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
colleagues, dare, public, stockings, work