Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-09-2016, 12:52 PM   #1
GD.C
Account Banned

Exclamation White Underwear Extened Use

Hi guys,
I'm planning on doing a multi day/week dare with wearing the same pair of underwear, white trunks/boxerbriefs.
I was hoping that you guys could give me a timescale for how long I should keep them on for???
Also any tasks/twists or something like that would be cool. I have gym class on Wednesdays and Fridays so that may be akward. Im bi and have a couple of classmates I'm presuming in staight in there if you want to make use of that in some twisted way. I will be removing them when showering so they can't be cleaned also. How should I be punished for breaking those rules?
Finally its worth mentioning that I live with my family.
Thanks a bunch guys,
GD.C
GD.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 01:17 PM   #2
bamadude01
getDare Devil

start with a base time of 1 week to wear the same pair of underwear. Add 1 day for every post in this thread except for your own.

You're allowed to cum as much as you want, but every load of cum must go in your underwear.
Must give yourself, or talk someone into giving you a wedgie at least once a day, and if giving to yourself, you may not remove it for 15 minutes.
Must be seen by your friends while wearing nothing but the underwear at least once.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:58 PM   #3
GD.C
Account Banned

Default Extra stuff I forgot

Btw if multiple people reply to this with contradicting comments, it's a mixture of first come and what I like. I'm fine to mash up things that with together tho. Btw I'll probs be doing this in 2 weeks time when school returns.

Likes: Underwear (mainly briefs), Tight Clothes, (Light) Bladder Control, Swim Gear, Locker Room, Clothing Control, Hidden Public, Sweat, cum control, hypnosis, other stuff.

Dislikes: Messy (for now as I live with family), Non-close friends, public, shit, pain, body writing, more things I can't think of right now.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Illegal, Blood, Permanent, Damaging of my stuff, Even more random stuff I don't remember

http://bdsmtest.org/r/7034865
Old 10-09-2016, 04:37 PM   #4
GD.C
Account Banned

Thanks for that,
Actually getting down to just the boxers in the locker room will be akward cause I was telling my friends how weird I find people who do that lol!!!

Likes: Underwear (mainly briefs), Tight Clothes, (Light) Bladder Control, Swim Gear, Locker Room, Clothing Control, Hidden Public, Sweat, cum control, hypnosis, other stuff.

Dislikes: Messy (for now as I live with family), Non-close friends, public, shit, pain, body writing, more things I can't think of right now.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Illegal, Blood, Permanent, Damaging of my stuff, Even more random stuff I don't remember

Old 10-09-2016, 05:13 PM   #5
bamadude01
getDare Devil

alternative: If it's allowed, go shirtless during gym class. Accidentally lose your shorts in front of everyone so they all see you in your underwear.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:19 PM   #6
MrFrustration
Longtime User

You can add a day from me..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:26 PM   #7
GD.C
Account Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
alternative: If it's allowed, go shirtless during gym class. Accidentally lose your shorts in front of everyone so they all see you in your underwear.
Sorry, but no can do on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
You can add a day from me..
Well great... XD

Old 10-09-2016, 09:29 PM   #8
GD.C
Account Banned

Bumping this thread in an attempt to get some more replies, please don't kill me XD.

Old 10-10-2016, 06:23 AM   #9
GD.C
Account Banned

Bumpity bump de bump.

Old 10-10-2016, 04:04 PM   #10
GD.C
Account Banned

C'mon guys, any more things???

Old 10-10-2016, 05:26 PM   #11
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

+1 week for not having a day counter
Every day you are to edge at least 5 times twice (at 2 different sessions) with the underwear on.
You may cum after if you want but remember Banadudes rule.
If you miss any edges for a day the next days edges are doubled.

Have fun and I hope its not to gross for too long

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 01:41 PM   #12
GD.C
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAydy View Post
+1 week for not having a day counter
Every day you are to edge at least 5 times twice (at 2 different sessions) with the underwear on.
You may cum after if you want but remember Banadudes rule.
If you miss any edges for a day the next days edges are doubled.

Have fun and I hope its not to gross for too long
Well great...Fun fun fun

Old 10-13-2016, 12:37 PM   #13
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

So have you been doing this? How long is it now? And how.. white are those boxers now..

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
class, dirty., gym, underwear, underwear control