Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 06:36 PM   #61
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

When work gets crazy, cowgirl up! hahaha

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:38 AM   #62
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

First of all this slut would like to thank all of you for your active participation in my ongoing pleasure, torment and denial. I know I have been a ;lazy slut and I sure hope this will not impact the end of my denial which should be 11 pm PST.
I know I have a few reports I haven't reported on. I am not going to lie, I was overwhelmed. I have done all tasks as directed by all of you. I believe Sir has confirmed my diligence as well. I may be lazy when it comes to reporting but when it comes to non stop pleasuring and tormenting myself...this cock sucking slut cannot get enough.

Play and circle my swollen clit...yes please.

Vibe place deep in my cunt...check

Crotch rope spreading my pussy lips tight against my clit.....mmmm ya

Fucking my monster dildo with hands behind my back....one of my faves

Devouring Sir’s cock always and on demand....more please

Edge after edge 'secretly' in front of people....so amazing

Currently, I am sitting at my desk I have Pinky between my legs, just sliding along my pussy lips along the clit. Delicious when I rock my hips forward and back...
Sir has me this way until the HVAC report is complete.....

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 10-04-2016, 11:21 AM   #63
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Cool A chance at redemtion.

Andrea,

Glad to see your finally following directions. I trust you will post a detailed report of the HVAC encounter?

Your performance of late has been less than I expect from you, and I am sure others online share my opinion. But we shall deal with the "corrective action" as required this evening.

For your sake, I hope you actually put in an effort when posting this time.

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:22 PM   #64
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default HVAC anyone?

I don't remember what time the HVAC showed up. Sir instructed me to edge by tugging the rope until they showed up. I was having some problems trying not to cross over....I wanted to cum so badly. My clit was raw from the day’s activities.
Not quite making it to my bedroom, I was standing in the hallway when the doorbell rang. Adjusting my skirt to an appropriate level and leaving one too many buttons undone. The sheer blouse leave little the imagination. My demi cup bra, displaying them beautifully.

Two men at the door....uniforms, hats, tool boxes....I'm saying probably mid thirty’s to early 40’s. I showed the gentlemen to where furnace was. As they questioned me, I continued to tug on the rope from my stomach. My mouth slightly open as I answered their questions as best as I could. One stood behind the other watching me, his eyes moving from my mouth to my eyes, to my breasts. He was not being subtle. He had coveralls on but I can see his hard cock starting to press against the baggy front. I lick my lips as I stare directly at his cock.

I let the men be. Well, just slightly. I turned down the hallway from where they were and stopped. I could clearly hear their voices. Just the wall separates me from the men. Yet, they could leave the room to retrieve tools from their truck and easily see me standing there. This slut couldn't help herself. Without Sir here, I cannot fully display my sluttiness. However, if they don’t ‘catch’ me....that's different. I couldn't resist....

Pulling my skirt up just enough to moderately expose my pussy. Just enough access for my finger to easily slide inside my dripping wet cunt. The other hand slowly tugging on the rope....

Holy FUCK....one edge, my breath quickened and abruptly slowed...I think they may have heard me.
Standing in silence, listening for word that I had been ‘heard’. So quiet...shhh...as i circle my extremely hard nipple outside my blouse....the other hand rested on my inner thigh,...wanting to continue exploring my pussy. I could barely handle the thought of almost being caught. In the silence, clenching my pussy muscles...2nd edge.

I heard the one man comment on my legs....and my eyes...mmmm....pussy tight....FUCK....3rd edge.

My back against the wall, I slowly slide into a squat position, pussy completely exposed....edging one after another, the rope pressing and moving perfectly against my clit. Briefly stopping as to not send me over the edge. Perfect world would see that I had a cock in my mouth right at this moment. My head back, one more edge, licking my lips....wanting Sir’s cock...can’t wait for Sir’s cock.

I think I hear them cleaning up...were they finished? I straightened my blouse and just as I stood up, they came around the corner....ooops....almost got caught....
Not wasting any of my delicious juices, i subtly licked them off my fingers as they went over the paper work with me. Tasting sooo good.
Shaking their hands...and....job complete...

Well, job not complete for this cum sucking whore.....

xoxo

Old 10-04-2016, 07:20 PM   #65
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Partisapation.......whos in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
When work gets crazy, cowgirl up! hahaha

Sir Digi,

I may need to do my "Riding Sirs cock, reverse cowgirl, facing smart TV, Responding live to posts on this thread" task from a previous thread.

I wonder if any one would want to participate?

Andreaswallows..........after a long ride

xoxoxo............

Old 10-04-2016, 08:30 PM   #66
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

I'd certainly be interested, but I would only be able to do it this Friday, Canadian time. I'm super busy tomorrow and the day after
Old 10-04-2016, 09:13 PM   #67
Gregorio25

Default Standing

While standing in front of window. Have wand on pussy tapped to your inner thigh so as to be hands free. Bind breasts at base tightly and press nipples against cold glas in 5 sec intervals have hands bound behind back.

For second edge place cloths pins along ribs down towards your pussy making a line after 2 min remove and flog welts as you edge. Tape ankles together while wand is still tapped to inner thigh and on pussy.

-Edging/Orgasm Control, Degradation, Humiliation, Semi-Hidden Public, Tit play, Rope play, Begging, Mild Brattiness, Giving Punishments, Anal

Dislike:
-Diapers, Pet, Littles

Limits:
-Blood, Scat, Illegal, Permanent, Extreme Pain
Old 10-05-2016, 11:34 AM   #68
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir Digi,

I may need to do my "Riding Sirs cock, reverse cowgirl, facing smart TV, Responding live to posts on this thread" task from a previous thread.

I wonder if any one would want to participate?

Andreaswallows..........after a long ride

xoxoxo............
An unbelievable vision has entered my imagination!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 10-05-2016, 06:39 PM   #69
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Cool saddle up

Perhaps this slut should prepare her cowboy hat and boots for this evening. ...

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 10-05-2016, 08:28 PM   #70
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Perhaps this slut should prepare her cowboy hat and boots for this evening. ...
If you do I hope it's not to much later, I unfortunately need some sleep tonight.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:33 AM   #71
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Are we done with this thread or are the dares still "cuming in"? If we need a knew one, my dare to you would be:

Nothing is to be inserted in the 'glory hole' all weekend long. If you ride sir's cock, only glide your pussy lips on it. All touching and contact should be outside only for great extreme tease. No "feeling full" for you hahaha.

Of course if you have other dares that contradict this one or your sir has something different in mind, then this can be voided but it sounded hot in my head!

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 10-07-2016, 01:30 PM   #72
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
Are we done with this thread or are the dares still "cuming in"? If we need a knew one, my dare to you would be:

Nothing is to be inserted in the 'glory hole' all weekend long. If you ride sir's cock, only glide your pussy lips on it. All touching and contact should be outside only for great extreme tease. No "feeling full" for you hahaha.

Of course if you have other dares that contradict this one or your sir has something different in mind, then this can be voided but it sounded hot in my head!
this threads pretty well done im not her master but you really should read her limits before giving her something. Physical contact with others is a limit thus no glory hole. She enjoys showing off for others but he doesn't let others touch her

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 10-07-2016, 06:48 PM   #73
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
this threads pretty well done im not her master but you really should read her limits before giving her something. Physical contact with others is a limit thus no glory hole. She enjoys showing off for others but he doesn't let others touch her
I began by asking if this thread was over & never thought you were her sir.

Instead, I was respectfully speaking of Sir Robert as 'Her Sir'.
Apologizes for finding something unique that's still IN the limits.

Please, carry on ...................

HERE IS MY AMA

Last edited by DigitalKat; 10-08-2016 at 05:15 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial., edge, pain, punishment, vibe