Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: You decide how andrea cums!
Getting fucked from behind afterhours at the office, oiled breasts pressed against window 39 30.00%
Riding Sirs cock, reverse cowgirl, facing smart TV, Responding live to posts on this thread 27 20.77%
Kneeling over 12 inch monster dildo, wand taped to clit while Sir fucks her mouth 47 36.15%
Fucked hard against the side of Sirs car, between the trucks at the truck stop 17 13.08%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 04:14 PM   #61
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Good girl I am quite proud of you! I bet pervy guy wants nothing more then to bend you over the desk pull that little pencil skirt up rip the blouse wide open sending buttons everywhere and just have his way with you for teasing him.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 09-08-2016, 04:33 PM   #62
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Good girl I am quite proud of you! I bet pervy guy wants nothing more then to bend you over the desk pull that little pencil skirt up rip the blouse wide open sending buttons everywhere and just have his way with you for teasing him.
I guess we may never know

Xoxoo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 09-08-2016, 07:31 PM   #63
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
I guess we may never know

Xoxoo
I think we can be fairly certain, after all, that's what most of us would like to do and we aren't even bad enough to get a nickname like "Pervy Guy" glad you enjoyed it, did you get a chance to do my second one? If not you could do it tomorrow. Actually do it tomorrow's anyway, feel like today wasn't long enough, also instead of tugs tomorrow, pinch your nipples and clit 3 times each. Of course if anyone ELSE wants to add tugs then who am I to stop them, " wink wink, nudge nudge, not so subtle hints"
Old 09-09-2016, 12:53 PM   #64
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Bell Its not the heat, its the humidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
I think we can be fairly certain, after all, that's what most of us would like to do and we aren't even bad enough to get a nickname like "Pervy Guy" glad you enjoyed it, did you get a chance to do my second one? If not you could do it tomorrow. Actually do it tomorrow's anyway, feel like today wasn't long enough, also instead of tugs tomorrow, pinch your nipples and clit 3 times each. Of course if anyone ELSE wants to add tugs then who am I to stop them, " wink wink, nudge nudge, not so subtle hints"
Sir John,

Unfortunately I am unable to adjust the speed of "pinky" while it is inserted. I have chosen to use my remote vibrating egg today.

In addition to the egg, and crotch rope I have my nipple clamps in place. (being sure to remove and rotate every 20 minutes)

The trigger word I have chosen is "report" as we will be reviewing August financials today.

I have been re applying arousal gel every 90 minutes.

Been quite busy this morning to say the least !

Count so far;

5 edges
30 tugs on the crotch rope

My nipples and clit are an absolutely hypersensitive pulsing mess..........I and my chair are soaked..........but I am committed to no cumming until I am with my Sir again.

mmmmmmmmmmm...................I may enjoy a juicy hotdog for lunch as my mind wanders.........

This hot wet mess of a cock sucking office slut thanks you Sir, I just gave a couple of tugs in your honor........mmmmmm!

I may be persuaded to add 5 tugs for each post between now and the end of my day.........do you think that might be interesting?

xoxoxo

Old 09-09-2016, 02:21 PM   #65
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:

I may be persuaded to add 5 tugs for each post between now and the end of my day.........do you think that might be interesting?

xoxoxo
I think that is an excellent idea. Until what time do you work?

I also think that after each 3rd rope tug, you should get up from your chair and
walk up to a male colleague in order to:
--ask a silly question (no additional tug)
--give a compliment (1 additionional tug)
--ask him to do something (2 additional tugs)
--criticize them (3 additional tugs)

Enjoy!
Old 09-09-2016, 06:09 PM   #66
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sir John,

Unfortunately I am unable to adjust the speed of "pinky" while it is inserted. I have chosen to use my remote vibrating egg today.

In addition to the egg, and crotch rope I have my nipple clamps in place. (being sure to remove and rotate every 20 minutes)

The trigger word I have chosen is "report" as we will be reviewing August financials today.

I have been re applying arousal gel every 90 minutes.

Been quite busy this morning to say the least !

Count so far;

5 edges
30 tugs on the crotch rope

My nipples and clit are an absolutely hypersensitive pulsing mess..........I and my chair are soaked..........but I am committed to no cumming until I am with my Sir again.

mmmmmmmmmmm...................I may enjoy a juicy hotdog for lunch as my mind wanders.........

This hot wet mess of a cock sucking office slut thanks you Sir, I just gave a couple of tugs in your honor........mmmmmm!

xoxoxo
That sounds like a fine idea Andrea, so add ten tugs now for my post and the one before mine, I hope more people come on and post to make it harder for you. Enjoy yourself until that time.

Edit: I almost forgot! It's been awhile since you replied to your ask anything thread, so as punishment how about you edge once, but, you must do it in your office while someone is there and not in the washroom. Since you can't adjust pinky while its in you then do it with the egg instead, though I assume that's why you brought it. Enjoy the feeling of almost cumming infront of someone you work with, maybe once your sir is back we can change that to ACTUALLY cumming infront of them, I bet you would enjoy that.

Last edited by JohnHartham; 09-09-2016 at 06:12 PM.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:53 PM   #67
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Say Andrea, it's been awhile and as far as ik you haven't yet done the other options from the poll, you still doing those or has your sir decided to put it off for awhile?
Old 09-27-2016, 09:15 PM   #68
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default lazy slut needs adjusting

Quote:
Say Andrea, it's been awhile and as far as ik you haven't yet done the other options from the poll, you still doing those or has your sir decided to put it off for awhile?

It would appear my lazy slut has continued to fall behind in her reporting AGAIN.

I will see to it that she gets caught up and fully understands the importance of not disappointing her Sir or those of you who contribute.

My apologies.

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:34 AM   #69
footman590

If I may contribute, split your office people.into 2 categories(male female, older younger, etc). Whenever someone of category A enters your office, switch on your vibrator and increase the speed (if possible). Keep it on until someone of category B enters. Then off it (lower speed if possible). You are allowed a few mins break each time you edge.

If above is not feasible, just switch on the remote vibrator whenever someone is talking to you.

I am disappointed I only found andreaswallows threads now. Such a pity.

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:40 AM   #70
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by footman590 View Post
If I may contribute, split your office people.into 2 categories(male female, older younger, etc). Whenever someone of category A enters your office, switch on your vibrator and increase the speed (if possible). Keep it on until someone of category B enters. Then off it (lower speed if possible). You are allowed a few mins break each time you edge.

If above is not feasible, just switch on the remote vibrator whenever someone is talking to you.

I am disappointed I only found andreaswallows threads now. Such a pity.
Sir Foot,

This sounds like a very interesting scenario, perhaps i will ask my Sir if i can integrate your suggestion in a future thread.

This cum luving slut thanks you for your post Sir, hope to hear from you again

xoxoxoxo.........

Old 09-28-2016, 01:17 PM   #71
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
No Sir, I have been quite the lazy slut. I have no excuse of why I haven't reported. Sir did visit me last week at my office. Being the gentleman that he is, he brought me dinner. It really is hard to finish a meal when I have my Sir sitting across from me, rather large window behind him...we all know the possibilities.
I should let you know, I have oiled my breasts and legs and am standing in front of the mirror as I am reporting...only wearing my heels now....

Back to my office...not being able to finish dinner, Sir walks over to the door, opens it slightly, turns to me and tells me to undress but keep my Demi cup bra and heels on. Slowly, my shirt is off, I turn around, bend over to take off my skirt. I already felt how wet I was getting....I hear the word 'cock'
No hesitation, this slut was bent over at the waist, Sir's cock already deep down to her throat. I wanted his cock so badly....I wanted him deep inside my pussy.
With a small amount of saliva dribbling off my chin onto my breasts, Sir leads me to the window, pushes me forward, my back arching as he holds my hair.
'Do you see any admirers?' Sir asks. I shake my head as my eyes scan for anybody.
I feel the tip of his cock sliding across my clit, oh my fucking god!!! My clit...so sensitive. Slowly he slides his huge cock inside of me, my breasts pressing harder against the window, he slowly slides out. His fingers circle my clit them find their way into my mouth...mmmm so good. Sir fucked his slut in the window...well....0

Still standing in front of my mirror, wet, wanting to play. I need my mouth full.
What shall I do?

Old 09-28-2016, 06:42 PM   #72
footman590

Not knowing what you can and can't do immediately, but not wanting you to wait long form ideas.

If you went your mouth full you ought to grab your dildo to do some blowjob training. The biggest on of course.

To make life more fun, you should also insert in a vibrator on low level that can't make you orgasm. While doing some light.bondage and a crotch rope.

Every time you stop blowing, be sure to remind yourself of the dirty things you want to do.

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:23 PM   #73
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
No Sir, I have been quite the lazy slut. I have no excuse of why I haven't reported. Sir did visit me last week at my office. Being the gentleman that he is, he brought me dinner. It really is hard to finish a meal when I have my Sir sitting across from me, rather large window behind him...we all know the possibilities.
I should let you know, I have oiled my breasts and legs and am standing in front of the mirror as I am reporting...only wearing my heels now....

Back to my office...not being able to finish dinner, Sir walks over to the door, opens it slightly, turns to me and tells me to undress but keep my Demi cup bra and heels on. Slowly, my shirt is off, I turn around, bend over to take off my skirt. I already felt how wet I was getting....I hear the word 'cock'
No hesitation, this slut was bent over at the waist, Sir's cock already deep down to her throat. I wanted his cock so badly....I wanted him deep inside my pussy.
With a small amount of saliva dribbling off my chin onto my breasts, Sir leads me to the window, pushes me forward, my back arching as he holds my hair.
'Do you see any admirers?' Sir asks. I shake my head as my eyes scan for anybody.
I feel the tip of his cock sliding across my clit, oh my fucking god!!! My clit...so sensitive. Slowly he slides his huge cock inside of me, my breasts pressing harder against the window, he slowly slides out. His fingers circle my clit them find their way into my mouth...mmmm so good. Sir fucked his slut in the window...well....0

Still standing in front of my mirror, wet, wanting to play. I need my mouth full.
What shall I do?
I suggest putting your suction dildo on the mirro and then out the mirro sideways infront of your window if possible, then get to work on it. Keep rubbing the whole time obviously.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, forced, orgasm, public