Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-04-2016, 04:59 AM   #16
Subgurl64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_Zuzanna View Post
If you needed to become a sex slave of a celebrity of your choice who would you pick? And why
taylor swift, hands down. She's the most beautiful woman i've laid eyes on. Or maybe emma watson.

Loves- Bondage, blindfold, public nudity, gags, chastity, orgasm denial.
Dislike and limits- pain, piss, diaper, scat, messy, dirty
*no pics or videos.
Toys owned- ropes, cuffs, collar, chastity belt and bra, 3 ball gags, butt plug, nipple clamps, remote vib, nipple to clit clamp, hitachi magic wand, lots of scarves and stockings

locked in chastity from 20th October, 2018
Subgurl64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 06:21 AM   #17
Slave_Zuzanna

Great legs both of them
Slave_Zuzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 01:36 PM   #18
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do you always sit on a toilet seat? you missed the question
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 02:21 PM   #19
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subgurl64 View Post
taylor swift, hands down. She's the most beautiful woman i've laid eyes on. Or maybe emma watson.
I love your taste. Those two, Adriana Lima, and Emily Ratajkowski, and 4 of the women I consider to be the most perfect and desirable.

So, SybianLover had posted an AMA, and you loved my questions (post now gone, with SybianLover being banned), but I thought I would post them again, here for you, seeing as you liked them!

1) Have you ever had consensual incestuous contact? How? When? With whom? Did you enjoy it? Please offer details.

2) Have you ever had incestuous fantasies, even if you would never act on them? What kinds? Was it a general fantasy or about actual family members? Who, if actual people? Did you ever masturbate to it? Feel ashamed by it? Please off details.

3) Have you ever, or do you even now, taste your own pussy? Did you like it? If you haven't, why not? If you have and didn't like it, why not? If you have and liked it, why did you like it?

4) Are you bisexual (obviously, you're lesbian. I'm leaving this in for the sake of completion, but I don't think this one needs to be answered)?

5) What, if applicable, was the first sexual encounter you had with a male? How old was he, how old were you, what did you do, and did you enjoy it? (leaving this in because you may have been with a guy before deciding, no, you are fully lesbian)

6) Same as above, but with a girl, if applicable?

7) Have you ever recorded video of yourself nude? Masturbating? Have you ever touched yourself while watching your own videos?

8) If you could own 5, and ONLY 5, sex toys, but you could pick of any in existence, what would you pick?

9) Do you enjoy pain, sexually? If you do, how far have you taken it? How much further would you be willing to take it, in the right situations?

10) Do you have any experience with anything public? What was the first thing? The most recent? The one you liked the most? The least? The tamest? Most extreme?

11) Have you ever been caught in any sexual circumstance? If so, what and by whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

12) Have you ever caught someone else in a sexual circumstance? If so, what, and whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

13) What is the most extreme thing you have ever done? The kinkiest? The riskiest? Most fun? Least fun? Most humiliating?

14) do you regret anything you have done sexually? What and why?

15) What is one sexual fantasy you would give almost anything to make come true?

16) What is one sexual fantasy that really does it for you, but you would never want to be more than a fantasy? And why?

17) Is there something you strongly desire to do that you would never do unless it was dared of you? What is it, why is it so desired, and why would you never do it of your own volition?

18) Do you enjoy sexually teasing other people in real life (making sure the people you are around get to see some skin, for instance)? If you do, is it overt, or subtle?

19) Are there people you feel disgusted or upset if they express any level of sexual interest in you, and if so, who and why? I don't mean rude people, btw. That's kind of a give. I mean fat people, older people, younger people, etc.

20) Can you have multiple orgasms? If you can, what is your record? Does the idea of forced orgasms appeal to you?
Old 08-05-2016, 05:15 PM   #20
Subgurl64

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Do you always sit on a toilet seat? you missed the question
yeah ofcourse. What else is there to do.

*no pics or videos.
Toys owned- ropes, cuffs, collar, chastity belt and bra, 3 ball gags, butt plug, nipple clamps, remote vib, nipple to clit clamp, hitachi magic wand, lots of scarves and stockings

Old 08-05-2016, 05:23 PM   #21
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

Hi i have a few questions to you

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?
4.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?
5.) Ever peed on the Beach?
6.) Would you like do some peeing dares?
7.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:42 PM   #22
Subgurl64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
I love your taste. Those two, Adriana Lima, and Emily Ratajkowski, and 4 of the women I consider to be the most perfect and desirable.

So, SybianLover had posted an AMA, and you loved my questions (post now gone, with SybianLover being banned), but I thought I would post them again, here for you, seeing as you liked them!
1. Yes, i've had some contact with my sister. Light kissing, caressing and touching. I've been naked in her presence, have also been tied up by her. I'd like to explore it further if she wants.
2. I've had fantasies about my aunt. These were just fantasies and i won't act on them. And i'm not ashamed about it. I've masturbated to an image of her wearing just a towel.
3. Yes, i have. Licked my fingers after masturbation. I definately loved it.
4. Haha no, i'm not bisexual.
5. never had any sexual encounter with guys. I realized i liked women pretty early on.
6. First sexual contact with a girl was when i was 15, someone i knew from high school. We did some light bondage with scarves, and went down on each other.
7. Yes my gf ofter records our encounters or dares and we watch it later together. And obviously we touch ourselves
8. Hmm, thats tough. But i guess i'll go with a remote control vibrator, hitachi magic wand, sybian, nipple clamps, and double ended strapon dildo. (i hope bondage items doesn't include in the five)
9. I enjoy light pain, like spanking, nipple clamps or clit clamps. I'm not going to push it any further, i'm happy with it at low level.
10. Ofcourse i do. Public nudity is one of my biggest turn ons. The first time was tame, just sunbathing nude in my backyard.
Most recent was when i was handcuffed naked to a light post at a park with the key frozen.
The one i liked most, also the most extreme, was a naked subway ride. I was just wearing a dress and as the doors were about to close, my gf pulled off my dress and went out. I had to take the ride to the next stop naked and walk back home. It was in broad daylight in busy hours.
11. Yes i was caught masturbating by my sister (intentionally, to break the ice. I had a blindfold on). I did get a favorable reaction.
12. Unfortunately, i haven't caught anyone. Unless you count the kissing and groping couple i saw at a park. But thats just making out, not sexual encounter.
13. The riskiest thing i've ever done would be that subway ride and walk home. I was naked in broad daylight walking through the city. But it was worth every ounce of risk.
Kinkies thing would be when i went to work wearing my chastity belt and bra and wore a bit of see through clothes.
Most humiliating was when my gf first time made me admit to some of my close friends that i wear a chastity belt. It was utterly humiliating hearing them laugh and comment about it.
14. Hmm, no i don't think i've regretted anything
15. One sexual fantasy i'd love to come true would be forced to be a sex slave of either emily anderson or christina carter.
16. I'd like a scenario where a company invents tamper proof chastity belt, my and gf buy a pair and lock each other in it, then lose the keys accidentaly. Company doesn't provide 2nd keys and its tamper proof meaning can't be cut out. So we're stuck in it permanantly.
As much i love chastity, i wouldn't want it to be permanant lol.
17. Having sex in public. I'd never do that on my own unless dared to do.
18. Oh yes, i love teasing people. Sometimes its subtle, but sometimes its really overt, wearing revealing clothes, or showing off my collar.
19. No i don't feel disgusted by anyone. Everyone has a right to like everybody. If somebody hits on me and i don't like them, i politely walk away.
Only type of people i hate are pedophiles.
20. Yes i love multiple orgasms. My highest record is 5 times in a row. Multiple forced orgasm after a long period of denial is one of the favorite games of me and my gf.

*no pics or videos.

The following user says Thank You to Subgurl64 for this post:
Old 08-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #23
Subgurl64

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy21 View Post
Hi i have a few questions to you

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?
4.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?
5.) Ever peed on the Beach?
6.) Would you like do some peeing dares?
7.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?
1. That would be in a movie theatre.
2. None.
3. Yes, in a womens' changing room, with my gf.
4. Take it off duh
5. No.
6. No (dude, read my limits and dislikes in the signature)
7. I would, but currently i'm locked in my chastity belt for uncertain period of time.

*no pics or videos.

Old 08-05-2016, 07:03 PM   #24
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Love the long at detailed reply. You sound like an absolute blast. Your girlfriend is very lucky.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:07 PM   #25
Subgurl64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Love the long at detailed reply. You sound like an absolute blast. Your girlfriend is very lucky.
hahaha thank you those were very interesting questions and i had a constant smile writing the answers

*no pics or videos.

Advertisements
Kink Talk