Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-13-2016, 07:10 AM   #16
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

I'm at work and didn't get to read all the posts before me, so hopefully I haven't repeated any.

-Drink only water, black coffee, or plain tea until your finish date.

-For every pm you receive, do 20 lunges and squats each [preferably while holding a weight].

-Start tracking how many minutes you spend on getDare, as every minute you spend here equals a minute you'll spend running/jogging.

-Take a progress picture at the start of every day to see your progress. This is for your own personal use, not to share on getDare .

-For every post in this thread, including yours, you will do a ten minute workout. Alternate each workout set in this order: Abs, arms, legs, and cardio.

If any of these aren't doable, make substitutions as you see fit!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 12:15 PM   #17
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondalar View Post
In addition to other advice here, start playing Pokemon GO

• For every pokemon you catch, edge.
  • For every pokestop you successfully spin, do X* deep squats.
  • Hatch at least one egg per day with the incubator. (By walking).
  • For every pokeball you throw, do one deep squat.
  • If you don't get level 5 the first 24 hours, stick two fingers up your ass and massage your prostate painfully hard while slapping your balls with a ruler 10 times. Each slap should be harder than the previous. Repeat this every 6 hours until reaching level 5. You will eat any precum present after this.
  • If you lose a fight, immediately start walking with a fast pace. You cannot stop until you are in a position to insert two fingers fully into your asshole and keep them there for 10 seconds. Walk on the spot or in circles if needed.
* X is the maximum amount of deep squats you can do during 60 seconds when really trying your hardest, divided by 5, rounded up to the nearest integer.
Determine this number within 30 minutes of reading this post.

This should make some difference, especially in addition to other peoples tasks.

Also, from now on you cannot eat anything like candy, desserts and other crap like that. You can start again when you've lost 80 pounds. For every slip up, you need to do 200 squats before eating or drinking anything else at all, except for pure water.

Also, reply with a report on progress each day.
I've already started playing Pokemon go. Should I start another account? This also seems like a lot of time to devote. Can You shorten it just a little to make sense with the other work out schedule? Thanks!! I like the idea though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
I'm at work and didn't get to read all the posts before me, so hopefully I haven't repeated any.

-Drink only water, black coffee, or plain tea until your finish date.

-For every pm you receive, do 20 lunges and squats each [preferably while holding a weight].

-Start tracking how many minutes you spend on getDare, as every minute you spend here equals a minute you'll spend running/jogging.

-Take a progress picture at the start of every day to see your progress. This is for your own personal use, not to share on getDare .

-For every post in this thread, including yours, you will do a ten minute workout. Alternate each workout set in this order: Abs, arms, legs, and cardio.

If any of these aren't doable, make substitutions as you see fit!

Awesome!! Thank you! I'll add these!

Give me some fun rules. Like... Something embarrassing or that will make me want to cum.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 12:22 PM   #18
jondalar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post
I've already started playing Pokemon go. Should I start another account?
Hmm no, but do the exercises when playing, and hatch an egg a day.

Limits/Likes.
PM dares.
jondalar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, denial, edging, rules, workout