Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-06-2016, 01:55 PM   #16
MrPurpleSky

So, the sex store was closed but I got something else. I bought a tabletennis set, so I have a paddle for spanking, but also to use ass dildo (with some modifications). I used the ball to make an anal bead (rope tied through and tied to a lock, so no way too loose it inside). I'm doing a few of the above dares in the coming hour.
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 04:09 PM   #17
MrPurpleSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Go down to the garden when you think it might be deserted.Take with you a bottle or glass. You are to lower your pants to your knees then pee into the bottle/glass. You will not pull up your pants until you drink every drop of your pee.While drinking your pee you are to stroke your dick until you have finished drinking.
Just did this. Went up there to drink a beer, but some people were there. They left soon after. So after a few tries I finally got the cup full, sat down with my pants on my knees and drank it empty while jerking my cock. I had to take it quite slow because every time I tried to drink much I almost puked. The piss was just too disgusting! After around 2 minutes I finished my drink, pulled up my pants over my now semi-erect penis. After that I made sure I "lost my key" there. I took the elevator up to look around because:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeabosslip View Post
If you have two room keys, leave one on a different floor to yours. Then lock yourself out naked and now the only way to get in is to go to the different floor to get the key back. (Preferably using an elevator)
I needed a reason to wander around the hotel, in case I would get caught. I went back to my room walking down the stairs (3 floors). A few minutes later I threw on some underpants (pic will be in album soon, this was very exiting already because I looked VERY embarassing) and walked out my door, taking the elevator up to the highest level (4th floor). I got out, and made my way down the stairs "looking for my key".
When I got at my floor, I walked back up again (and down again), only to find my key was on the terrace of the hotel all along. After that I went back in my room and stripped naked. I decided it wasn't embarassing enough that someone might have been my manboobs and childish boxers, so I decide I had "lost" something else on the way over.
I rushed out my room looking half-asleep and naked and ran to the terrace, only to find the thing I was looking for not being there. So, I rushed up the stairs, still fully naked, with my cock slowly going to erection. It was so humiliating (but horny) to know that if someone would be going down the stairs at the same time, they would see my manboobs and small dick dangling. When I almost reached the top floor I heard some noise and got scared, but decided to keep walking. I "found" the thing I was looking for just on the last staircase. I walked over to the elevator, and went down to my floor. Sadly/thank god no one saw me!

Thank you both for the amazing dares! Both got my lil' dicklet VERY hard!

Last edited by MrPurpleSky; 07-06-2016 at 04:13 PM.
The following user says Thank You to MrPurpleSky for this post:
Old 07-07-2016, 11:22 AM   #18
MrPurpleSky

Still looking for more dares and rules!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced nudity, forced public, hotel dare, piss play