Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-04-2016, 03:43 PM   #16
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legs4Days View Post
for the whole picture thing I know its all not that bad of pictures on here and I don't have to show my face but 1. I have tattoos so those are pretty good at giving away my identity and 2 I still don't want my friends and family to maybe see my wet panties or me sucking a dildo.
or sucking on your wet panties?
lol

Nothing slutty about liking your own taste. Seeing a girl, or even just knowing a girl, actively enjoys tasting herself if a huge turn on.

I think you should write it into your story, for a blog post.

so, questions!
when did you discover you liked how you taste?

does tasting yourself get you worked up and turned on, or is it just something you enjoy?

Does ice play with your pussy destroy the taste?

if it does, do you see that as a give and take? without ice you can taste yourself after, with ice you get that fun, but not much to taste?

have you ever used food in masturbation, and eaten it afterwards? If so, what and how? If not, are you open to the idea?

If you were put on display to masturbate for a crowd, would you rather it be made up for sexually experienced people, or a bunch of guys/girls right out of highschool with little or no sex experience before your show?

can you have multiple orgasms?

seeing as you prefer women so much, what is your very favorite thing to do to a woman?

what is your favorite thing for a woman to do to you?

Same questions, but for men this time. you say you like us, even if not as much lol, so doing what to them and having them do what to you?

refraining my monogamy question? If your partner was OK with bringing in other people, as long as it was people/circumstances they trusted and knew about, would you still prefer no commitment?
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:01 PM   #17
Legs4Days

when did you discover you liked how you taste?like the first or second time I masturbated so like 14?

does tasting yourself get you worked up and turned on, or is it just something you enjoy?more of a turn on

Does ice play with your pussy destroy the taste?
destroy. No. Water it down. A little
if it does, do you see that as a give and take? without ice you can taste yourself after, with ice you get that fun, but not much to taste?

have you ever used food in masturbation, and eaten it afterwards? If so, what and how? If not, are you open to the idea?Thought of it and never really wanted to. I try to keep food and sex separate

If you were put on display to masturbate for a crowd, would you rather it be made up for sexually experienced people, or a bunch of guys/girls right out of highschool with little or no sex experience before your show?
sexperienced they might look at it as art xD
can you have multiple orgasms?
yes not easy though
seeing as you prefer women so much, what is your very favorite thing to do to a woman?
provide them with orgasms xp
what is your favorite thing for a woman to do to you?
be teased. Not like full orgasm just feel them touch and lick me
Same questions, but for men this time. you say you like us, even if not as much lol, so doing what to them and having them do what to you?
I enjoy blowing men because I think I'm pretty good at it;Di like it when a guy is rough and fucks me hard

refraining my monogamy question? If your partner was OK with bringing in other people, as long as it was people/circumstances they trusted and knew about, would you still prefer no commitment?
yeah I don't like dating and being serious with only one person. Its to limiting
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk