Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-16-2016, 04:17 PM   #31
stbke
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the lack of a real response. I haven't abandoned the thread, just been so busy I don't have time to sleep, let alone hang out on GD.

I haven't been doing my edges. If any are left when my second round of denial ends (Thursday), I'll push my release to the day *after* I complete them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
April 4th that gives me plenty of time to add another day. How many pages do you think this thread will reach by then?
Well... April 4 is the high estimate. It could be here as early as next week. But if it stays open for a full 19 more days, I could be locked up for a few months. At least I'll have a change to get used to it first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
I'll add a day.

Do you think you'll have a hard time with chasisity and have you noticed some people on this tread can't read?

It clearly states don't put just + 1 day.

Are you glad it comes on the 4th?

Are you afraid of the sentence?
I think it'll be frustrating, and I'll be very tempted to back out. I'm hoping GetDare will help keep me accountable.

I haven't decided yet whether or not to count days from those who just put +1 day. Part of me really wants to shave off the extra days, but another part is worried about taking it too easy on myself. We'll see. Maybe I'll add the extra days as a stretch goal, with some rewards for later.

I'm hoping it will arrive *before* April 4. This thread will probably stay up longer than I was initially hoping, but I knew I was risking that going in.

Keep up the posts! (...or be nice and don't...)

likes: obedience, denial, ruined orgasms, edging, frustration, chance, panties

not interested: wedgies, messy, soap, diapers, scat/piss

limits: anything I determine to be illegal or harmful

Toys: 6" silicone strap-on
stbke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 04:34 PM   #32
stbke
getDare Sweetheart

In case anyone is wondering, I'm at either 12.5 or 14.5 days, 6 days after opening the thread.

The device just shipped... If I optimistically estimate that it'll arrive on the 24th, at this rate I'll be doing 3-4 weeks (about twice as long as I've been denied previously).

Old 03-16-2016, 09:26 PM   #33
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Another day from me..
Old 03-18-2016, 09:03 AM   #34
stbke
getDare Sweetheart

Last night I completed all the edges backed up from the last few days. That means I'm free today, and tomorrow I'll begin denial for 4 days.

At the rate things have been going the last couple of days, I could get away with less than a month...

Old 03-24-2016, 11:12 AM   #35
stbke
getDare Sweetheart

It arrived today!

I've worn it on and off for about an hour so far. It seems to fit okay... circulation is fine, and the cage is large enough that, even with an erection, I have more than enough room.

My only concern is that I might accidentally slip out during the day. Slipping out with a full erection would be virtually impossible, so I'm not worried about temptation in the heat of the moment. However, I can easily pull out of the ring when flaccid.

I'll be wearing only the ring tonight to try it out, and if everything is okay I'll start wearing the full cage tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who participated! I'll post an update when I start serving the sentence aggregated from this thread, and proof pics will be available upon request after that.

Old 05-22-2016, 11:57 AM   #36
stbke
getDare Sweetheart

First of all, I want to apologize to everyone who participated in this thread for the excessive delay. I ran into some issues that had no obvious solutions, and I'm ashamed to say that I bailed on the whole thing.

My problem was this: after wearing the device for a little while, it became obvious that wearing it at work would be totally impossible. I thought about wearing it only between shifts, but I doubt I could keep myself accountable that way.

The solution occurred to me recently after learning that a certain coworker is into similar kinks. I explained my situation, and my coworker agreed to help me out. They've agreed to hold onto one of my keys, while the second and third will be taped to signed pieces of paper and kept in my wallet. Just before each shift, they will unlock me and supervise as I remove the device, after which we will carpool to work; after each shift we will carpool back, and they supervise as I put the device back on.

In exchange, I am to submit to them in the workplace, obeying any orders that don't directly interfere with my own job, or infringe on my personal time. Also, as punishment for reneging on my commitment, my chastity sentence has been increased to 4 weeks, with the possibility of an even longer sentence if I don't show the proper level of submission.

I hope this will be enough to atone for my misbehavior.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, edging, motivation