Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-15-2014, 08:43 AM   #811
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Ack, sorry, hard to find the rules in the previous pages. Thanks for your patience.

I'll add 3 edges and say lower.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:48 AM   #812
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

Lower it is .... 4 of clubs..

Whos next?

4edges
gunge (green slime!/or porridge)
2 hours naked time
4 days chastity
5 hours naked time of 5 days commando (choose)
10 spanks

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 12:33 PM   #813
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

10 rubber band snaps to the nipples. I'm guessing higher!

Hope I'm right

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 04:50 AM   #814
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

The odds are certainly in your favour. ..

but its the 2 of spades!!!!

oh no subbadict.. the following punishments, including the snaps are all yours. Please give us a report!

thanks to everyone for taking part!!
new game coming soon..

4edges
gunge (green slime!/or porridge)
2 hours naked time
4 days chastity
5 hours naked time of 5 days commando (choose)
10 spanks
10 rubber band snaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
10 rubber band snaps to the nipples. I'm guessing higher!

Hope I'm right

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Old 10-16-2014, 09:26 AM   #815
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Oh no...... I'll go for the naked time. Now to acquire some slime.

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:20 AM   #816
female4fun

Having my 9 year old nephew over for long weekend got me out of getdare for while, and had me forgetting about this place, but am back now.

Toys, vibrator.(5 different speeds, 3 different pulses)
PM DARES
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72693
female4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 12:24 AM   #817
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

As you may have gathered ive not had the time to run the show over the past couple of weeks. When I become free to do so again, I will send you all a message to let you know..

appologies for the inconvenience.

reptile

Old 11-11-2014, 02:40 PM   #818
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Ann Marie and I sat in her living room, snuggled as close as we could be. It had been a couple of weeks since I appeared on the Gameshow, the night she cried in her beer when we met at "our" little restaurant for burgers afterward.

Ann Marie had been so sorry for her "Dori" side setting me up to give myself such a humiliating thigh spanking in front of the audience that even after we went home to her place she clung to my arms all night. I cried too -- partly for the pain and humiliation I had suffered, but mostly because she was so upset. I loved her no matter what.

Tonight she was ready to talk about it again. We had to. There were changes coming in our lives and we had to figure things out if we wanted to stay together. "So you are getting another promotion, or something, in a less than a month?" she asked.

"Yup," I said. "I can hardly believe it. I the most junior assistant team leader when the leader got sick and left me to work with a tough and hard-nosed client. But when the company said they would send someone senior, their Vice President said: 'Ah met wit' the young lad an' he has got a good grip on what he is doin' for us. Let 'im be and I'll give you a call if we need something more.' And they had never had anything that good from the client before except checks that didn't bounce, so they left me. When we got it done, he sent a letter of recommendation and a request that I be assigned to all our work for his company." I paused.

"Now, they want to give me advanced training - as long as I look after that one client - and will even pay for me to get my next degree and more qualifications. This is a dream and I can't refuse." I paused and blundered on: "Ann Marie I love you. I have to do this, but I want to keep building our life together. We have to make it work. I love you."

"Me too," she said, with soft tears in her eyes. "I also got news this week. The Network is so pleased with my work on this show - despite the two great hosts, the rest of it is very sketchy - that they want me to take on a bigger job: either stage manager of a really big and popular game show, or managing producer of a new one they are trying out. I get to look them over and discuss it with them. This is big for me too." She stopped and looked down. "But . . . ."

I spoke to her silence: "Your Dori side was angry and punished me. That's OK. I need that sometimes. You know that. In fact it helped me push myself in other things too - and at work - maybe it even helped me be calm with the client. It is me and it is you. Let's be us."

"Yes. I do know that. But if I put Dori away, if there is no Gameshow, can you accept it if I do it? If the real me does it?"

"Yes, Ann Marie, I can and I will. There is no one I would rather have taking control of me."

She grinned: "so maybe it will be better if I do it instead of the stage crew? I certainly like the idea of having you all to myself."

We took a long pause and held each other tight.

"So where will you move to?" I asked.

""Not sure," she said. "But lets look at where you can live for your trianing - you travel to projects so much that the place might not matter. Then I can look at where my choices are, and we'll find a place."

We smiled at each other and held hands. We put our foreheads together, sighed, and sat up.

I spoke first: "Ann Marie, you know that I need you and want you, and sometimes I need a bit of Dori-Marie too. When you see that, you do what you think is right. It will be. I need to be pushed out of my shell and punished in different ways and humiliated and whatever. And you like to do it. It's not the usual white picket fence, but it is us, so lets share a life together."
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 02:23 PM   #819
QAPage

Send a message via Yahoo to QAPage
Default Game Show

Ok lower than a nine
Old 05-17-2016, 03:31 AM   #820
jameswindsor

I'd like to play

Loves: humiliation / rules / following orders
Likes: pics / video / anal play / cbt / tt / roleplay / gags / spit / training / long tasks
Dislikes: hard pain
Limits: public / family / pee/poo / blood / illegal

Kik: boybenbends

Whatsapp, Signal and Snapchat also available!
jameswindsor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk