Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-09-2016, 05:51 PM   #1
Ms. Fantasy
Account Banned

Default Help me punish my toy

Hello all,

So for this week I have full access to my toy but it has decided to misbehave and refer to itself as "she" and that is not acceptable. It is a toy, a life support system for it's holes and mine and my friends use. Please help me remind it of that.

Here is the thread that I had people posting in previously to get an idea of what we have been doing:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=259679

BDSM Test

Toys: 1 vib, nipple clamps and suckers, 2 dildos(clitvib attatched one), anal plug with foxtail and set of ears, toothpaste, yarn, household items, collar, leash, paddle, O gag, ball gag

Toy Status: Hog tied in it's box, cunt piercings locked, nipple piercings tied to septum piercing

OWNED

NO PICTURES/VIDEOS
Ms. Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 06:04 PM   #2
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Make it wear the plug with tail and the ears and require it to crawl everywhere it goes. Give it a dildo and require it to have the dildo in either its mouth or irs oussy at all times.
Old 05-09-2016, 08:46 PM   #3
Ms. Fantasy
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPleaseSir View Post
Make it wear the plug with tail and the ears and require it to crawl everywhere it goes. Give it a dildo and require it to have the dildo in either its mouth or irs oussy at all times.
Thank you OhPleaseSir, this will be something we shall do. If you have any other suggestions please fell free to add them.

BDSM Test

Toys: 1 vib, nipple clamps and suckers, 2 dildos(clitvib attatched one), anal plug with foxtail and set of ears, toothpaste, yarn, household items, collar, leash, paddle, O gag, ball gag

Toy Status: Hog tied in it's box, cunt piercings locked, nipple piercings tied to septum piercing

OWNED

NO PICTURES/VIDEOS
Old 05-09-2016, 08:50 PM   #4
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

There will be more later...
Old 05-09-2016, 09:03 PM   #5
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

I assume this is 'S' in control of the account.

Turn your toy into a notepad, either writing directly on it, or pinning notes to it with clothes pins or binder clips.

Perhaps you should also lose speaking privileges?

I'll think of some more, but for now, it's back to work.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 12:23 AM   #6
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

A few more ideas to run by you for your toy. Feel free to pick and choose...

* Forbid it from speaking at all. Punish it severely if it makes an intelligible word of any kind. I think not allowing it to speak is more sexy than being gagged and being unable to speak... but either would do the job of making toy understand it exists for the enjoyment of others and does not have the right to normal human interaction.

* Tape toy's hands, fingers and thumbs securely with a good quality high adhesive physiotherapy or medical tape. This will stay on securely for days and ensure it would have difficulty untying any knots, using human tools and items, masturbating etc etc, but still able to do basic things like holding a dildo with two hands. You could even securely tape its thumbs together if you want it even more restrained.

* Decorate it - put its hair in a ponytail, corset it, put it in stockings and high heels even though you may not allow it to stand. Give it a collar and leash (or crotch rope and leash)

* If you have a remote vibrator make maximum use of it to keep your toy wet and stimulate it at random times of the day when it is with you.
Old 05-10-2016, 05:14 PM   #7
Ms. Fantasy
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
I assume this is 'S' in control of the account.

Turn your toy into a notepad, either writing directly on it, or pinning notes to it with clothes pins or binder clips.

Perhaps you should also lose speaking privileges?

I'll think of some more, but for now, it's back to work.
Hey Qwertyasdfgh391,

Yes this is Serena in control. Toys aren't meant to have any control over anything so this will be mine until further notice.

BDSM Test

OWNED

NO PICTURES/VIDEOS
Old 05-10-2016, 05:49 PM   #8
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

I'm glad that you're still looking after your toy. It's good to know that I have helped toy find someone to keep it safe.

One simple little control that I would suggest, you should get two pairs of swimming goggles. One pair should be completely blacked out, and the other pair should just have a small clear spot. Alternatively, only have one clear spot on the second pair. This will not only restrict toys ability to do things, but what vision it does have will be restricted further too by the fact it doesn't have any depth perception. But it will still be able to serve its Mistress.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Qwertyasdfgh391 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit punishment, nipple pain, punish my slave, pussy punishment, slut punishment