Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-06-2016, 04:20 PM   #1
Mordimer

Default Roommates closet

My rommate went away for few days and it means that I have her whole wardrobe (and a laundry basket ) avaible to use. I would love to use this opurtunity to have some fun and make few of my fantasies come true.
If you want to help me please meesaege me here or on my skype: mordimer.pedem

I would be grateful for any reply

Cumming: Allowed

Likes: Femdom, Edging, Orgasm Control/Denial, Forced masturbation, Hidden public, Dares in car, Pictures (no face), Feminization
Dislikes: Wedgies
Limits: Family, Illegal, Permament, Extreme pain, Scat, Messy
Mordimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 04:36 PM   #2
arvblack

Find her dirtiest pair of panties from her dirty clothes and gag your self with them. Once the panties are throughly soaked with your spit, put them on and wedgie yourself.
Loves:Anal, bladder control, wedgies, spanking, pantie control, homemade diapers(not long term), being a sub.
arvblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:01 PM   #3
Mordimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvblack View Post
Find her dirtiest pair of panties from her dirty clothes and gag your self with them. Once the panties are throughly soaked with your spit, put them on and wedgie yourself.
Thanks a lot for you dare! Im wearing a wedgie from a dirty panties right now

Likes: Femdom, Edging, Orgasm Control/Denial, Forced masturbation, Hidden public, Dares in car, Pictures (no face), Feminization
Old 05-06-2016, 08:25 PM   #4
bubba51
gD king

You are to wear a pair of her dirty panties everyday until the day after she gets back and then try and sneak them back in the dirty clothes. You also can no longer wear make clothes until she comes back, preferably wear a skirt or dress with a stuffed bra

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:35 AM   #5
Mordimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba51 View Post
You are to wear a pair of her dirty panties everyday until the day after she gets back and then try and sneak them back in the dirty clothes. You also can no longer wear make clothes until she comes back, preferably wear a skirt or dress with a stuffed bra
Thank you for your dare!

I've done as you told me and was wearing only her clothes at ahome.
She will be back tommorow, so still have soem time to play. So if someone want to join me, I'm waiting

Old 05-08-2016, 06:56 AM   #6
TTate

For this you need to create the sluttiest outfit you can.
it needs:
a top. Make sure its slutty.
Stuffed bra
Matching panties. Make sure that it's the sluttiest pair you can find.
A bottom. Her shortest shorts or smallest skirt.
Her highest heels.

You also need to bring:
one to three bags that is big enough for clothes
a marker

Bring the outfit to a forest. Go behind a bush or something and remove all of your male clothes and hide them behind the bush. You can bring a bag to put the clothes in. Now get into the slut clothes. Go to the closest track and walk for a whole minute. While you're still on the track, remove your painties and hide them somewhere by the track (you don't want to loose her clothes). Walk for another five minutes in one direction away from the panties and your startingpoint, but not on the track. Now finger yourself for ten minutes and do a strip tease. Remove all of your clothes except the shoes. Now write five different and humiliating phrases on your body like slut or cum dump. Put her clothes somewhere safe and go back naked in her shoes find her panties and find your own clothes. Bring your clothes back to her clothes before dredressing, but get into the female clothes. Now walk back to your car. You can get into your own clothes if you want to and drive back home.

Likes: outdoor/semi-public (low chance of getting caught), risk of getting caught (low risk), teasing, edging, humiliation

Limits: involving people, nudity in front of others, nudity in back yard (window is fine), piss/poop, permanent, pain (mild is fine), social suicide, involving friends/family
TTate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing, feminisation, sissy