Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2016, 04:47 PM   #5
lusnuano

Start off by turning off all light sources in your house (so get together all your toys in 1 place). Then get completely naked. Your night will begin by filling the can with water (or preferred drink if available) and downing it all in one. Refill the can three times and do the same each time. Then wait 5 minutes, during which you will set up the vibro egg and insert it into your anus on its second lowest setting. After the 5 minutes are up, you will then proceed to lie down on the floor and piss yourself until your bladder is completely empty. After doing this, turn the level on the vibro egg up one notch. Squeeze half a tube of toothpaste onto your dick and balls and use it as lube- begin to rub yourself very slowly while pulling hard on your balls. After about 5 minutes of this, get up an online metronome and engage yourself in a half-hour-long endurance game as follows:
You must do the same number of strokes in that minute as the minute hand of the clock says (I.e. 1 stroke per minute if it's 12:01 and 59 per minute if it's 12:59). Do this for 30 minutes. Continue with the exercise regardless of whether you cum or not. If you fail to complete the assigned no of strokes in a minute, you must turn the vibro egg up by 1 notch. If you cum (and are forced to continue), then you should PM me asking for a punishment.
After having competed this exercise, it's time for a dice dare. Remove the vibro egg and look up bigman4724's 'self-bondage dice dare.' It should still be on the homepage for 'dice dares.' Complete the dare (the rope may well come in handy here!)
Afterwards, apply more toothpaste to your dick and balls, re-insert the vibro egg to one level higher than before and down 5 further cans of water. Wait 5 minutes, during which you will gently play with your nipples (twisting and turning) using clothespins. After the 5 minutes are up, lie on the floor for the 2nd time tonight and piss yourself until you're empty.
Now for the final stage of tonight's adventure. I have come up with six different possible methods for your final activity which will result in your final cumming experience to end the night's adventure. It all depends on the role of a dice.
1: Remove the vibro egg and edge 7 times before cumming.
2. Shut yourself in a fairly enclosed space ( like a cupboard or closet- as long as you can get back out again easily enough!). Clear everything out of there before going in. Then lie down in there, turn the vibro egg up to its highest level and cum with it still in your ass.
3: Drink 5 more cans of water and piss yourself for a 3rd time. Masturbate to orgasm using the piss as lube.
4. Position yourself so that your legs are above your head and your dick is aimed at your face.bKeeping the vibro egg up your ass, jack off until you cum on your face.
5. Remove the egg and hump the nearest wall until you cum.
6. Go outside into your garden still naked (you can turn the lights on to find your way!) and masturbate there with the egg still up your ass. Cum into the natural surroundings.
If you can't do this, pretend you've rolled a 2.

I know this dare is long, but you did specify you had the night to to it. I kinda felt sorry for you because you posted so many times expecting a page full of dares and you didn't get any- so I wanted to combine several. I failed to include the love balls because it swear it's dangerous to insert them anally- I wouldn't want you getting hurt! I tried to not include things in your dislikes, but including anal seemed inevitable. It's 00:40 now so if you want to complete my dare tomorrow night when there's more time, feel free. Also feel free to edit or miss out anything you're not happy doing!
lusnuano is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, german, horror, night, sleep