Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2007, 09:07 AM   #1
kingfisher

Send a message via MSN to kingfisher Send a message via Yahoo to kingfisher
Default dares

home alone for the next few days
i prefer to have naked and public dares.
Please give me some to do,
try and get proof if u want it
kingfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:17 AM   #2
doxanything

me 2 i am alone 2
doxanything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:40 AM   #3
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxanything View Post
me 2 i am alone 2

What's the point of this? Can you Please,Please stay on topic!
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:37 AM   #4
NJTallGuy

Go to the mall or other public place where there will be many females. Wear a pair of clean boxers or briefs that you are ok with losing.

You can't leave the mall until you can talk 3 different girls into exchanging undies with you. The first one will get yours and then you'll be exchanging whatever ones you manage to get.

If you manage to find someone who is willing to exchange, she gets to decide where she will take hers off and give to you. She doesn't have to do it in front of you and can tell you to wait outside the bath or changing room, however, once she hands you hers you must drop your pants and take off what your wearing in front of her and hand to her - no matter where you are. She doesn't have to wear what you give her, but you must wear what she gives you. Move on now to find someone else.

If you are completely unsuccessful in finding 3 willing people, then you must go back to one of the girls you've asked before and tell her you have failed. Tell her you can't leave the mall until you find someone that will watch you jerk off and ask her if she would be willing to do that in lieu of exchanging undies. She can pick where she'll watch you and she can invite one other female if it makes her feel safer and gives her the opportunity to share a laugh. She also must tell you what to do as you cum. (ie: cum in your hand, try to catch in your mouth, on her, etc.) Then you can leave.

Any of the girls can take pictures if they wish.

Report back how it went. If it helps, print this and take with you to show you really are on a dare and not a psycho. Good luck.
NJTallGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk