Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-20-2016, 01:21 PM   #1
LastCent39

Default 21 M looking for nude dare

I am bored and looking for dares to do which involve public/semi-public nudity. I love being naked in the open air and want some dares which allow me to show off my endowments. Will provide proof if requested.
LastCent39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 09:44 PM   #2
shadowking00
getDare Sweetheart

PM'd you a question, will give you a dare after you answer
and proof is requested btw
this should be interesting
Old 02-21-2016, 08:44 AM   #3
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Talking

OK, here are three dares of different difficulty.

1) Get into your car and drive to a more or less private place. Get out and go to your trunk. Undress completely, put your clothes into the trunk. Then get back into your car.
Drive to a less private place. Get out of your car and walk one round around your car.
If you want to you may get dressed again.
Otherwise get into the car and drive to a more public place. Repeat until you have enough.
You may not decrease the level of public visibility again. If you are afraid of getting out the car to get your clothes, you have to stay naked until you are back in your house/apartment.

2) Go to a frequently used public or restaurant rest room. Get into a cubicle and strip down naked. Now go to a different cubicle but leave your clothes (including shoes and socks) in the first one.
You may decide if you want to lock the door of the cubicle you are in now.
Stay there until at least 3 people found your clothes or you (if you didn't lock the door).
If your clothes are still there, you may get back to put them on before you leave.

3) Getting caught is guaranteed.
Go to a good will box (where you can donor clothes). The box should be at least 2.5 miles from your home when done during day time or 6 miles when done at night.
Strip naked, donor your clothes and enjoy your trip home.

Enjoy

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:08 AM   #4
LastCent39

Just completed a dare from someone who found my kik through getdare. Simple dare, just naked in a stairwell. Risky nonetheless because I never knew who might be coming. The stairwell I chose was outdoors and I appeared in the proof fully naked. This was a big step for me as I have never sent a nude pic which included my face. This was even riskier as I live in a very public place and I went to the site of the dare in just boxers.

I look forward to receiving more dares and I will do my best to complete the dares above!

Bring them on!

Kik:laser194
Old 02-23-2016, 12:09 PM   #5
LastCent39

Just completed another date I received. This one was to masturbate in a public place wearing as little clothing as possible. So while I was at work I went to the break room. I sat down at a table in a chair that showed my side to the door. It was also possible to see me through the windows from outside. The door stays open all the time, and leads to a hallway that is used often. I was wearing coveralls with only boxers underneath, so I pulled down my boxers and sat down. I started conservatively with my hand inside my coveralls, stroking my cock and getting hard. After a short time when no one had walked by I opened up the front of the coveralls to expose my cock. As time went on I pushed the chair back a little so that I was no longer covered by the table I was sitting with. I edged twice and grew bolder as no one had yet come by. I then took my arms out of the coveralls, exposing myself to the knees as I continued to masturbate. I heard someone coming but I just closed my eyes and started stroking faster, knowing that I was in full view of the doorway. The footsteps disappeared but I wasn't done yet. I came with a loud sigh and grabbed a napkin from the table to clean up my mess. Just as I finished getting dressed, someone came in. I smiled and nodded to them like nothing happened.

Thanks for the great dares so far!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, nudity, public nudity