Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2016, 02:40 PM   #1
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sold to the best darer

My mistress has commanded me to start a thread asking for dares. Every so often she will check this thread and announce a winner. (She uses my profile btw)

She will decide the winner based on creativity, and who does the most with her likes (making me eat her shit, and making me serve men even though I'm straight.)

The winner will get me as their personal dare slave for a week.

Mistresses said that I will have to do all the dares on this thread that she likes, as well as p.m. each dare giver a thank you along with my report.

She is also into chastity, orgasm denial, ass worship, foot worship, plugging my ass and/or spanking it with her crop.

Have fun with me and thanks in advance for the dares

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:44 PM   #2
BobDole459

I dare you to edge for 6 hours straight without stopping, even to prevent climax. If you cum before the 6 hours are up you are to call your mistress immediately and beg her for forgiveness. As punishment you be forced to sleep tied up and in a chastity belt 1 night for each hour remaining. IE if you edge for 3 hours you'll be tied up for 3 nights.
BobDole459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 04:10 PM   #3
Spleen

She will tease you for 30 minutes without letting you cum. After that time she will give you a ruined orgasm and restart from the beginning.
If you want to stop that you will have to beg her toilet for the next time that she need to shit.
If you do that she will also make you eat all the cum that came out from your cock during this dare and then she will fill your mouth with her tasty shit.
If you were a good toilet she will reward you milking your prostate, if you were bad the will spank you hard with her crop
Spleen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, femdom, servitude, slavery