Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-31-2015, 06:28 AM   #1
Jko40

Default Messy dares

Hey guys I'm home tonight and I wants some messy dares they can be sat and piss or be food. Please give me some to bring in the new year.
Love jacky
Jko40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 07:40 AM   #2
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Make yourself into a human burrito and take pics. Then make one your profile pic.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 09:11 AM   #3
hot83
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jko40 View Post
Hey guys I'm home tonight and I wants some messy dares they can be sat and piss or be food. Please give me some to bring in the new year.
Love jacky
Choose something to watch on TV. Whenever food or drinks are shown that you have in the house, grab some of that. If it's drinks, pour it over yourself on the spot that is the most dry at that moment, starting with the first glass going over the top of your head.
If it's food work your way down: start with the first load going over your head, then your breasts/in your bra, then your stomach, and finally in your panties.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
food, messy, scat