Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-17-2015, 12:22 PM   #1
King-Of-Games
Account Banned

Default Corner time challenge for females with forfeit

The corner time challenge for females

Hey, just thought I'd post this challenge and see if anyone's able to complete it.

You are going to be standing in a corner for 30 minutes so ensure you have enough time to do this, during your corner time you will be naked, blindfolded, and gagged. While standing in the corner you will need to spank your ass, tits and pussy 50 times each, you will then masturbate for the rest of the time without having an orgasm. While performing these tasks you will also need to be holding a coin against the wall with your nose. Then once you've done all that comes the hard part of the challenge, you will not set an alarm or be able to look at a clock while doing this challenge, despite this your goal is to bring yourself to orgasm to finish your corner time within 1 minute of the deadline.

Not being within 1 minute of the deadline, or failing to complete any of the other tasks means you've failed the challenge and must complete the forfeit. Good luck and have fun.

Forfeit
If you fail to complete the challenge then as punishment you will become my slave for a period of time, as my slave you will be permitted to have 2 limits so choose carefully.

Roll to decide how long your my slave
  1. 1 week
  2. 2 days
  3. 1 month
  4. 1 week
  5. Until i release you
  6. 1 day

For those who want to add some extra difficulty and risk I'll leave a spoiler below with some extra rules, however choosing to look at the rules means you have to use them (be honest if you looked ).
Spoiler:
So you've chosen to make this even harder for you, well in that case you will also now have to move the coin from the height of your head to the bottom of the wall using only your nose, additionally if you fail you will only be allowed 1 limit during the forfeit and it may not be pictures. Enjoy.

- Lets see if you've got the guts to challenge The King
King-Of-Games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 01:42 PM   #2
slut4yu

so I tried this today. I stripped naked, grabbed the supplies and walked over to my corner. I checked the starting time and tied a bandana around my head as a blindfold and used dirty panties as a gag. then I put my nose against the wall with the coin and began spanking my ass. I alternated cheeks and slapped as hard as I could. I counted to 50 out loud and my the end my ass stung. then I moved up to my tits. this was a challenge because of the coin situation but I turned my body to the right so I had access to my right tit and spanked it 25 times, counting out loud again. this was bearable. then I turned the other way slightly so I could slap my left tit 25 times. I went back down to my pussy and had to spread my legs a bit to get access to it. I spanked it 50 times as hard as I could while counting out loud. it hurt so bad I had tears in my eyes and it was hard to keep my nose on the wall. then I started masturbating. I did it very slowly to keep myself away from cumming too soon. after what felt like forever I figured it must be near 30 minutes and quickened my pace to bring myself to orgasm. as I came my legs bent and squeezed together and the coin fell down from the wall. and even worse, when I looked at the clock it had only been 22 minutes. this was a huge challenge, physically and mentally and I'm glad I attempted it.

likes: rules, bladder control, hidden public, nipple torture, icy hot, ice, moderate pain, edging

dislikes: spanking, line writing, wedgies, denial

hard limits: messy, anal, scat, eating/drinking bodily substances, pics/cam, public, family/friends, dangerous
soft limit: insertation
slut4yu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, corner, forfeit, slave, time