Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 11-18-2015, 05:19 PM   #16
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

It's true though, I get responses like that a lot and seriosuly. I know the lifesyle, but we are still people.... it's a complete turn off. That doesn't make me want to immediately reply to you and say dominate me. It makes me want to delete the message or just ignore it haha.
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:21 PM   #17
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango T View Post
This is a tricky one, many Doms send nice polite introductions, taking a while to read the persons advert\profile etc and often don't even get an acknowledgement back of something like "sorry you're not what I'm looking for" So I can see why some get frustrated at sending thoughtful messages and resort to quick one line "do as your told" messages
The only thing tricky here is that your post makes no sense. Now I understand why I have to struggle here to find someone nice to play with--people like you aren't helping the cause.

I hate when people don't reply to well-worded messages, but it's their choice. I just shake my head and move on. They are not obligated to respond to you.

DJ
DJ-playmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:28 PM   #18
The Slutty Princess

As a newer female of getDare, I completely agree. I am constantly flooded with rude PMs from dominants, mostly telling me to add them on kik. I began by replying politely to most but now I end up ignoring most messages. As a submissive, I seek a master willing to have manners while we are not "playing" but enforce the "dominant" and rude side when we are playing.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:33 AM   #19
Tango T

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-playmate View Post
The only thing tricky here is that your post makes no sense. Now I understand why I have to struggle here to find someone nice to play with--people like you aren't helping the cause.

I hate when people don't reply to well-worded messages, but it's their choice. I just shake my head and move on. They are not obligated to respond to you.

DJ
What do you mean people like me, I'm not the one sending rude messages to these people nor am I claiming they are right to do so. I completely agree it's the persons right to reply or not to reply. I've made a general comment about why I think some people do this so please stop turning this into an attack on my manners/behaviour.
Tango T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:09 AM   #20
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I totally agree Manners are so important and one line replies are just as bad as one line posts.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:12 AM   #21
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

In the interests of doing something constructive about this, rather than see more conflict about who may have meant what with their comments, I've started a thread so that our submissives can give new or inexperienced doms an idea of what they think makes a good dom and how they should behave etc.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...38#post1980738
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
rude