Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-14-2015, 06:53 AM   #1
ver

Pencil Writing motivation and punishments for 30F

Hi hi

cross post from ToD forum...it occurred to me that, given the content of my novel, I should be asking for motivation from the right place.

I'm participating in NaNoWriMo--that means I'm attempting to write a novel in a month. Eeks! It's a sexy novel with BDSM, spankings, punishments, etc... lots of smut, lots of sex, and lots of taboo shenanigans.

GetDare inspires me. You inspire me! I'm looking for some motivation dares to get me to my goal. Last week you helped me write 3,000 words. This week, let's go for 3,500! My novel is at 23,000, so if all goes well I'll have 26,500 words by the end of the day.

The first rule: no orgasms until the goal is achieved.

Punishment rule: if I don't complete 3,500 words by 9pm (central), I'll PM everyone in this thread and ask for a punishment. I'll report back here (or via PM, if requested).

Add to my punishment, or add to my motivation; you decide.

xo
ver
toys: paddle, bath brush, dildo, clover clamps, clothespins, tack bra/panty inserts, capsicum cream (on my ass only), size-too-small panties, and household stuff

pm dares

ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 01:44 PM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Sounds like you may need some lingering pain and discomfort to accurately portray situations in your writing.

Take a medium sized butt plug and coat the way top of it with a ring of capsicum cream. When inserted the cream should not go inside but just touch the anus. Spend 3 hours writing like this with the plug inserted the whole time.

Also as an interesting idea add nipple clamps when you start a new paragraph and leave them on until that paragraph is done. Do this for every third paragraph.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:02 AM   #3
JessicaTara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ver View Post
Hi hi

cross post from ToD forum...it occurred to me that, given the content of my novel, I should be asking for motivation from the right place.

I'm participating in NaNoWriMo--that means I'm attempting to write a novel in a month. Eeks! It's a sexy novel with BDSM, spankings, punishments, etc... lots of smut, lots of sex, and lots of taboo shenanigans.

GetDare inspires me. You inspire me! I'm looking for some motivation dares to get me to my goal. Last week you helped me write 3,000 words. This week, let's go for 3,500! My novel is at 23,000, so if all goes well I'll have 26,500 words by the end of the day.

The first rule: no orgasms until the goal is achieved.

Punishment rule: if I don't complete 3,500 words by 9pm (central), I'll PM everyone in this thread and ask for a punishment. I'll report back here (or via PM, if requested).

Add to my punishment, or add to my motivation; you decide.

xo
ver
I wish I would've met you at the beginning of the month. I'm doing NaNoWriMo too and my motivation has been bad. Im so behind

Snap: webslutjessica
Email: [email protected]

I am submissive.

Not looking for a Master. Or a slave.

Likes, Dislikes, Toys
JessicaTara is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, dares, motivation, punishment, writing