Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-13-2015, 11:42 AM   #1
fratpledgeboy

Default Week-Long Workout Challenge

Since I've gotten some good feedback on my workout dares, here's another one. I modified a concept from a previous workout group that I used to be belong to. We would team up and compete weekly on challenges. The challenges worked on a point system; teams would accumulate points - the most points in a given week won. Here is one such challenge that I adapted to make it work for an individual wanting to do a workout dare.

Good luck, enjoy, and play safe!

---

Week-Long Workout Challenge

The Game:

The game takes exactly one week. Be forewarned that it is NOT easy to win. You will earn points by working out. If you can earn enough points, you win; if you don't, you're punished.

Basic Rules:

There is no limit of number of sets you can do daily.
You can do any/none/all of the exercises daily.
You are completely free to do what exercises you want and when you want, but you have only 7 days from the time you start earning points.
You can do as many sets of each exercise every day. There are no limits to how much you can work out!

Determining Your Goal Point Number:

In order set your goal number of points (and to make this adjustable to individuals fitness levels), you need first establish a baseline by performing the max number of reps you can do in one set for each of the exercises listed below.
  • jumping jacks
  • push ups
  • squats
  • sit-ups or crunches
  • burpees
  • pull ups

If you don't already know how many max you can do in one set, find out the day before you start your "7-days of earning points" because these reps will not count towards earned points and you don't want to exhaust yourself before you begin. DO NOT CHEAT when figuring out this number!

Add the maximum numbers for each of the six exercises together and call that Max#. You will then roll a die to determine your goal points for the game:
  1. Max# x 28 = goal points
  2. Max# x 35 = goal points
  3. Max# x 42 = goal points
  4. Max# x 49 = goal points
  5. Max# x 56 = goal points
  6. Max# x 63 = goal points

As you can see, you'll probably be needing workout a lot each day, or you'll need to acquire bonus points (but I'm getting ahead of myself) to make your goal.

Earning Points:

To earn points, you do the maximum number of reps you can do of any one the following exercises: point values for each exercise are in ().
  • jumping jacks (1)
  • push ups (1)
  • squats (1)
  • sit-ups or crunches (1)
  • burpees (3)
  • pull ups (5)

The CATCH is that you only earn the points for any given exercise if you do a minimum number of reps. You will roll a die and multiply that number by 10 to determine that minimum number. You roll AFTER you do your set, so you don't know ahead of time what minimum number of reps you need to do to have it count.

So, for example:
You do the exercise. (Let's say you chose pushups and you manage to do 47 in one set)
Then you throw the die and multiply your roll by 10.
If (die roll x 10) <= (# of reps), then the points count. (In our example, rolling 1-4, you'd earn 47 points, but rolling 5 or 6, you'd earn ZERO points.)

Therefore, you are encouraged to do at least 60 reps of any exercise in a set so that you know those reps will count towards earning points. Also note, that, for example, pull-ups are worth more points, but it is more likely you won't do 60 pullups and more likely they won't count. Will you choose to risk it?

Extra Points:

If you were unlucky with your goal number, or you just simply don't want to do as much exercising, you can gain extra points in the following ways:
  • If you do the exercise shirtless wearing clothespins on your nipple, then the number of points you earn for each rep is doubled. Adding weights to the clothespins earns you triple points per rep. Pins must stay on the entire set of a given exercise: if they fall off during a set, you don't get any bonus points for that set.
  • If you cover the inside of your jockstrap/underwear with icyhot/bengay before you start your workout, then the number of points you earn per rep during that entire session is doubled. Once you remove the jockstrap/underwear, no more double points unless you recoat it and put it back on.
  • If you do jumping jacks, squats, burpees, or pull-ups while wearing weights on your balls you earn double points per rep. (Sorry, ladies, but this was an all male group I had belonged to; feel free to modify this for something you can do for bonus points.)

Extra point multipliers accumulate, so if you wear clothespins and use icyhot, you'd get x4 points per rep. If you wear weighted clothespins and weights on your balls, you'd get x6 points per rep. Etc.

Of course, you only earn the extra points if you earned the original points based on the die roll above.

Win or Lose?

At the end of the week, total up all the points you earned. Now, you may be thinking: "YES! I reached my goal number; I won!" But that would be too easy; and this is a DICE dare.

Roll one 12-sided die. Then roll over the spoiler. To give you a hint at how your luck might play out:

5 out of 12 say: "actual goal number = original goal number" in which case, your real goal number is the same as what you originally calculated 7 days ago. If you were counting all your reps all along, most likely you did as many as your goal number and you will be a winner.

2 out of 12 says: "actual goal number = 0.8 x original goal number" in which case you probably earned too many points; hey: at least you got a good workout

5 out of 12, though, will make your actual winning goal number HIGHER than the original goal number by up to 50% more. Therefore, will you risk the roll or will you just earn the additional points throughout the week? It's your choice!

For repeatability, do not roll over any spoiler but the one you roll.
  1. Spoiler:
    actual goal number = 1.3 x original goal number
  2. Spoiler:
    actual goal number = original goal number
  3. Spoiler:
  4. Spoiler:
    actual goal number = 0.8 x original goal number
  5. Spoiler:
    actual goal number = 1.1 x original goal number
  6. Spoiler:
  7. Spoiler:
    actual goal number = 1.5 x original goal number
  8. Spoiler:
  9. Spoiler:
    actual goal number = 1.4 x original goal number
  10. Spoiler:
    actual goal number = 0.8 x original goal number
  11. Spoiler:
  12. Spoiler:
    actual goal number = 1.2 x original goal number

Recalculate your actual goal number based on your roll. If your earned point total is equal to or higher than the actual goal number, you have won. Congratulations!

If not, you have lost and need to punished. Roll for your punishment:

Punishment:
  1. Do one of my WriteForMe Workout dares found at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=220834
  2. Double the number of points that you had remaining; you may not have an orgasm again until those points are earned.
  3. The number of points that you had remaining is how much time you have earned in cold showers before you can take a hot shower. It does not have to be done in one shower, but continue using only cold water in your showers for that total amount of time.
  4. Punishment Run: 10km worth of running (or 25km worth of biking), in no less than 2km/5km intervals, sockless with dry rice and/or pebbles in your sneakers (mandatory) and, if possible, wearing only the sneakers and unlined running shorts.
  5. Choose your pain: a) 15 minutes of clothespins on your nipples, yanking off every 5 minutes and reapply rotated 90 degrees; b) 100 swats with a paddle/slipper/etc.; or c) tie your sneakers to your balls and do 50 jumping jacks
  6. Lucky you: choose one of the other five
fratpledgeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to fratpledgeboy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise, workout