Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-12-2015, 01:15 PM   #1
needs2bpunished19f

Female 19f Unruly Slut Desperately Needs Harsh Punishment

I've been very very bad and need to be harshly punished. I pretended to want a Master than abandoned him because I panicked. Before, I had more than five minor infractions, four moderate infractions, and four serious infractions (ignoring a punishment order, procrastinating on a test, accidentally giving my pussy a razor burn, and then failing that test). I was told that the moderate and minor infractions punishments would triple (even though they were already severe) if I failed my test, but I left before I could be punished. Then I masturbated without permission. I will do all of the posts that fit my criteria (limits listed below). In addition, if you include a number, that's how many times I will spank my ass/clit. (Please specify which you'd like me to hit-both is ok too- and if Ass, if your number is total or per cheek). Please give me a very harsh punishment.

Tools: wooden-backed brush, ruler (perfect for clit spanks), toothpaste, toothbrush, two small thin dildos, 16 clothespins, used panties, and a squarish brush handle that almost too big to fit in my pussy

Limits: Nothin illegal, only semi public (where I'm doing something that only I know about), nothing too loud- I'm in a dorm, no blood/scat/permanent marks of any kind, nothing health-jeapordizing (like leaving clothespins on for more than 30 minutes) no clamps fully closed on my clit (though I'm okay with pinching it), no pictures/videos/etc, nothing I can't do in my dorm, dorm shower, or really really discreetly.
needs2bpunished19f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:55 PM   #2
lekkeretobias

start with something healthy. Pee in a cup and drink all of it, even the last drop.
Once you've done this, put clothespins on your nipples and start spanking your ass ( you dont have to be loud for spanking right? Just make sure you dont scream), 50 slaps e0for each cheek. Then continue with 20 hard spanks on your clit.

To conclude humiliate yourself by saying this 3 times out loud:
"I am a dirty slut. A very dirty slut. I deserve to be punished because I have been a bad slave and I must always be submissive. Anyone can fuck my cunt, my mouth or my ass. I will let anyone you asks. I will be your whore."

Make sure you dont chicken out and pm a full, detailed rapport of your punishment!
lekkeretobias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 03:03 PM   #3
needs2bpunished19f

Thank you Sir. I will drink more water since I don't have to pee right now. In the meantime, I will get started on my spankings and put clothespins on my nipples. Everyone else please add more punishment for me! This is not nearly enough for how bad I've been

Last edited by needs2bpunished19f; 11-12-2015 at 03:16 PM.
needs2bpunished19f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 06:59 PM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Not sit on the toilet seat for the next week
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 01:54 AM   #5
lollypopcookie

This sounds exactly like all of my rules minus the fact I send some pictures and don't drink pee
lollypopcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 08:13 AM   #6
PainMakerM

Default Still need to get pu ished??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by needs2bpunished19f View Post
Thank you Sir. I will drink more water since I don't have to pee right now. In the meantime, I will get started on my spankings and put clothespins on my nipples. Everyone else please add more punishment for me! This is not nearly enough for how bad I've been
Do you still need to get punished?!If so,send me PM and beg me to punish you!
One thing.You said you want ass and clit spanking.How about your breasts?!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit spanking, harsh punishment, punish me, self punishment, spanking