Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 11:01 PM   #16
cfnmboy

Absolutely incredible story! I can't wait for the next post!
Old 08-07-2009, 04:49 AM   #17
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Part Five: The Tour

Part Five: The Tour

Upon leaving the tent, Alex was given a small tour of Laura’s masterpiece. Directly to the left was the punishment pond that he had briefly noted from the contract document. It was basically a small dug-out area filled with mucky water and mud with a small stone, just big enough to stand on, in the center. Laura didn’t need to explain how it worked; Alex just took an educated guess. Beyond the pond was a small square building which acted as Laura’s domain.

Being the author, of course I know what was beyond the four walls, but I’m afraid you’ll just have to wait a little longer to know about the secrets within.

The pair continued onwards. To Alex’s left was a curtained-off area which was home to an old bath-tub and a bucket. Again, logic told him what that area was - the bathroom. Directly next to the bathroom was another curtained-off area. This time, however, Laura stopped Alex from going inside for a look.

“That’s also out of bounds,” she said, firmly.

Her hand led Alex to a third little area. Beyond the hanging sheets, this time, was an upside-down shopping trolley and two wheelie bins.

“I’ll leave that to your imagination,” whispered Laura to Alex, still hand in hand.

Next up was a room with nothing but a collection of old mattresses.

“What’s that for?” Alex asked, finally having the courage to be straight out with his thoughts.

“Honestly? No idea! I just threw some bits of this place together, but I’m sure we’ll work something out between us. Get thinking, hehe,” she giggled.

Drawn out of the room of mattresses, Alex turned to his right and stepped back in fright. So far, he hadn’t really noticed anything he didn’t like the look of. This all changed now. His eyes took in the sight of a long nettle patch and a small disjointed metal beam which connected one end to the other.

“What the--?!”

“Don’t panic. I’m not going to make you jump in or anything!”

“You’re not making me walk across that beam either!”

Laura fixed her eyes on Alex’s.

“Best behave then, cheeky.”

And with a sharp glint in her eye, she tugged at his sleeve and guided him to a tire swing suspended safely above another small pool of dirty water.

“See, it’s not all bad,” she happily reassured him.

But Alex wasn’t reassured at all. His mind kept glancing back to the nettle patch. To calm himself, he remembered about a certain word – his safeword. He’d just use the safeword if he ever came to walking across nettles; no problem there. Once this thought crossed his already occupied mind, he finally relaxed himself again, just as he approached a rectangular wooden frame, neatly erected vertically. Two hooks attached to the bottom and two small ropes dangled from the top beam.

Laura was eager to move on, so she did. Narrowly avoiding tripping up, Alex moved on to keep up with her movements. Now, standing high above the ground was a treehouse.

“This will be your bedroom.”

“Bedroom? What?” Alex looked bemused.

“Bedroom, crash pad, relaxation area, whatever you want to call it really. There’s just a few shelves, hooks and a mattress up their, so I won’t waste time showing you around. You’ll have time for a closer inspection later,” she began. “Now, hurry along ... slave!

She sneakily added the extra word, but she expressed it in an innocent way so as not to scare Alex out of his wits. It was enough for Alex to take in as it was, but he was going to have to get used to that word eventually. Alex just looked at her.

“Oh, come on. I’m only teasing. Like I said, just a bit of fun!”

“Yeah,” replied the boy, with a slight smile appearing on his face.

Alex was now warming to this place, and the idea of having fun with his close friend. She was fit and she obviously wanted some fun time. He wasn’t going to turn down this offer. His mind may’ve changed slightly as the tour continued, but Laura kept reassuring him as they went along. When they reached the dildo seesaw, she bent down and gave Alex a few moments of heaven just to put his mind at ease. He’d always wanted this to happen. He never thought it would but, he was facing reality now... it actually was happening.

Once Laura had completed the journey around her base with her new unofficial slave boy, she led him back past her domain and into the bathroom chamber...

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 08-07-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:51 AM   #18
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Sign The Woodland Hideout Map

I drew a map of the woodland hideout to help with the previous part of the story. I didn't want to explain every minor detail, so I thought I'd leave part of it to your own imagination. Here's what I picture the hideout to look like...

Old 08-07-2009, 06:30 AM   #19
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Fantastic. I especially like the clearly drawn diagram.
I'm looking forward to this story to go on. Congrats' on your brilliance xD.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 08-07-2009, 06:40 AM   #20
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Amazing

Really. A fantastic job. I never would have expected Koquillian to write a story- but, lo and behold, here he is! Good job, man! And please- write more soon! Pppppllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeee!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:11 AM   #21
male_slave

i LOVE this its awsome
Old 08-07-2009, 10:14 AM   #22
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
Fantastic. I especially like the clearly drawn diagram.
I'm looking forward to this story to go on. Congrats' on your brilliance xD.
Thankyoo Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
Really. A fantastic job. I never would have expected Koquillian to write a story- but, lo and behold, here he is! Good job, man! And please- write more soon! Pppppllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeee!
Oh yeah! I'd never write a story!

So this story is now cancelled

(Jokes )

Quote:
Originally Posted by male_slave View Post
i LOVE this its awsome
Cheers dude!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #23
callofduty4

dont scare me like that dude i love this story
Old 08-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #24
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by callofduty4 View Post
dont scare me like that dude i love this story
Don't worry. The next part is ready and waiting. I also have an ending in mind so I doubt I'll cancel this story before I get to the end

Thanks for the kind words!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #25
male_slave

i wanna read the next bit its awsome
Old 08-08-2009, 08:58 AM   #26
hot24guy

I love it awesome job keep up the good work. can't wait to read the rest.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:48 AM   #27
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Part Six: Embracing and Accepting the Situation

Part Six: Embracing and Accepting the Situation

“Alex,” said Laura, teasingly. “You know what I want,” she continued.

“Are you serious?” Alex asked, staring at the rusty bath-tub and then at Laura.

“Well, look at you! You’re filthy, boy. It’s your choice how you get clean but, I assure you, this is the easiest way. I’ll even give you some warm water! See, aren’t I nice?”

He nodded.

“Right then. I’ll leave you to it – don’t worry, I won’t peek. Shout me when you want the hosepipe turning on.”

And with another cheeky grin between her two rosy cheeks, she slipped back through the old curtain wall.

Both Alex and Laura knew what each other was thinking. Laura knew Alex would go along with this because she knew about his secret crush. The getDare forum had told her a lot about her friend Alex and, although she would never blackmail him, she would use some of her new knowledge to her advantage. Similarly with Alex. He presumed Laura had read more of his getDare postings; that, and he would do anything for Laura anyway. Both friends had complete trust, so their cheeky adventure continued.

True to her word, she didn’t peek once. Feeling a little guilty as he did so, Alex checked for any cameras whilst showering. But, alas, there were none in sight. As the warm water trickled gently over him, he scrubbed himself with the sponge that Laura had provided. He closed his eyes for a moment and just imagined he was at home, showering as normal. And everything felt fine. In one respect, he was rather glad he’d skipped a normal shower this morning. This was definitely worth it.

From the opposite side of Alex’s barrier, he heard her voice call to him.

“Two minutes left, and then I want you out.”

Rinsing over his bare body, his penis now largely excited and erect, he suddenly turned to witness a small hand pop through the curtain.

“Fuc--”

“Don’t worry,” came Laura’s reply.

The hand dropped a towel and then reversed back out of the bathroom.

Two minutes later, the water stopped. A heavy breeze ripped through Alex’s body as he dived for the fluffy pink towel which lay beside the old bath. Juggling the act of getting dry and keeping warm, he took his time in the bathroom chamber. He presumed he was alright to get dressed, so he did so with delight. However, this happiness was soon squashed by a devilish friend of his. Refreshed and squeaky clean, he emerged from the small chamber and back into the large open space.

When he’d seen his boner previously in the shower, he thought it couldn’t get any bigger. But he was wrong on this occasion. His jeans suddenly jolted outwards as his penis upped its game on the excited side of things.

Laura had changed.

Instead of the normal-looking blonde girl he had once held hands with, a kinked-up Mistress now stood before him, whip in hand.

“What do you think?”

“It... it suits you,” Alex replied, honestly and confidently.

He eyed the whip.

“But, that--”

“Just for effect. Besides, you haven’t been bad so I don’t have an excuse to use it. Yet.”

Her blonde hair flowed to her shoulders, slightly brushing against the low-cut red top. The breeze no longer affected her skirt, basically because she was no longer wearing a skirt. To Alex’s slight disappointment, she wasn’t just wearing her underwear either. Replacing the black skirt was a tight pair of red hotpants. And to complete the look, two black gloves fitted neatly around her hands.

“Right, well, wanna get started?”

Alex stuttered, “Yeah, okay!”

They both laughed.

“Where first?” Alex asked, now confident and a lot happier with the situation he now found himself in.

“Well I need to inspect you first; make sure you’re clean enough to serve me. So we can do that in your treehouse bedroom, if you fancy?”

“Bedroom it is!” Alex confirmed.

For the first time ever, Alex was being taken to the bedroom for some fun with one of his best friends. This truly was the ultimate dream come true for him. And if that wasn’t good enough, there was the twist of a treehouse bedroom within the confines of a fantasy world he’d had in mind for months. Without wasting another moment, the pair enthusiastically ran to the treehouse.

“Last one there’s a loser,” laughed Laura.

Suffice to say, Alex was the loser. He’d lost to a girl – he’d lost to a girl in high heels. But, right now, did he care? Did he heck! He was about to be stripped and “inspected” by Laura Shoesmith, the popular blonde that other lads could only masturbate over. The chance of this happening was one in a million and, for once, unlucky Alex was that lucky one in a million. Cheekily using the phrase, “ladies first”, Laura climbed the ladder into the treehouse with Alex very close behind...
Old 08-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #28
callofduty4

wow very amazing cat wait to see if he is clean and what shes going to do
Old 08-11-2009, 06:28 AM   #29
idoanything
Account Banned

Crown Can't wait..

This story just keeps getting better, can't wait for the next chapter.

Please give me punishments for losing a bet, you can push my limits

My likes are: Crossdressing, Masterbation, lots of edging, pain, wedgies, and ice dares

My dislikes (but will still do) are: Food eating, humiliating and long dares

My limits are: anal, bondage, public, very messy, involving other people, scat and anything that will cause permanent damage
Old 10-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #30
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Daarvos got sick of writing this.

So LOCKED.

If Fenrvos wants this opened, just PM me.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, fiction, friends, slave, story