Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2015, 05:01 PM   #1
alexlondoner

Default I need some structure!

Hi everyone! Lately I have been too lazy and I'm struggeling with keeping up with school, training, cleaning and even grooming myself.

I recently got a rule that makes me sit while I pee, it really turned me on just knowing that I am not even controlling how I pee!

May you please give me some rules I should follow in my everyday life to help me keep on track with the aspects of my life I mentioned above as well as kinky dares as how I should pee etc. I need to be controlled and punished for my failures!

Please give me rules to live by and punishments if failure to do so, disregard likes and dislikes, everything within limits are fine!

MY RULES

DISLIKES: Edging, face-slaps

LIMITS: Scat, piss, blod, permanent marks, public, showing face, diaper, crossdressing, CBT

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
alexlondoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 06:54 PM   #2
diapersissyswitch

Anytime before 8pm if you touch your genitals you will give yourself 5 spanks on each ass cheek and once to your genitals. This includes adjusting yourself over your pants of course. Two exceptions, you can touch them as much as you want when you are in the shower or shaving, and the punishment spank doesn't count as touching. If you can't perform the punishment in public count up how many times you touch, then perform the punishments for all incidents later.

My PM Dares and Rules
Kik: diapersissyswitch

Last edited by diapersissyswitch; 07-23-2015 at 07:02 PM.
diapersissyswitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, rule, slave