Old 06-12-2015, 12:01 PM   #1
Dalinarum

Post Need breathplay/strangle dare

Help need breathplay/strangle dare.
Dalinarum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 02:04 PM   #2
nicelyvillainous
getDare Ladder

Breathplay dares tend to be inherently dangerous. Ill try to come up with one thats reasonably safe.
Put your dildo against the wall, and deep throat it while you make yourself cum. You can only stroke while your nose is against the wall, whenever its not you are to be hurting your cock and balls, slapping, digging your nails in, sqeezing your balls, etc.
Any time you feel your teeth scrape on the dildo, pull off and beg for forgiveness while digging your thumbnail into your cock head for a fivecount per occurance. Eg the third time you would pull off and apologize while digging in for a fifteen count, the fourth would be for twenty. If you have short thumbnails then get a cheap thumb size ring and pry the stone out of the prongs. Spiked thumb ring.

Male dominant creative sadist with a soft side. My mind goes dark places but I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes.

Bi, but lean strongly towards the distaff side of the force, so if male, you will have to make an effort to attract my attention for long.
nicelyvillainous is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breath play, need dares, request dares