Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-22-2009, 02:42 AM   #1
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko
Default no ones home.....crossdressing time!

no one is home. i am looking for some crossdressing dares.
limits are in my sig.

i have-bra's, panties, mini skirts, tight girl jeans, bikini, tops, corset, nailpolish, fishnets, garter belt, high heels (pumps, AND stripper heels) wigs, shittles like that.

i will try to do all of them! but kno, if i dont do it, then give me a punishment

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:47 AM   #2
Malus

Omg. I would die for some of the things you have. LOL.
What do your corset look like?
Put on yourr corset, pumps garter and fishnets. Makeup if you have it?
Tie your hands up and clean up an entire room, for the first 5 mins the curtains must be open.
Malus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:59 AM   #3
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

clean with out my hands... i like that.

i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Old 08-22-2009, 03:14 AM   #4
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

Put on your wig, bikini, skirt, and if u have them flip-flops. Make-up, if you have it, especially your fingernails and toenails. Only do this if you have a back yard that gets alot of sun. First, you're going do some weeding (garden, around the fences, etc. etc.) Make sure you are listening to girly music, (Miley cyrus, jonas brothers, backstreet boys, nsync, anything else you can think of) After you do some weeding, shimmy off the skirt, and give your self a cool down with the garden house. Then, get a good tan, making sure to put on the sunscreen/oils before you laydown.

i hope u like it.
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:20 AM   #5
ark_nekko

lucky me. its going to be hot today.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corset, crossdressing, girl, guy