Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2015, 04:59 AM   #61
Lena Fischer

as said earlier cause of the projekt i only to manage to do dares today so the report will come today or tomorrow

Limits: blood, family, scat, pictures or recordings

Dislikes: piss, spanking, fisting
(in work)

Toys:
Dildo(2x one with suction cup)
Vibrator(2x)
ballgag
rope
handcuffs(2x)
mini vibrator remote controlled
big and small buttplug
slavecollar
spanking paddle
jeans with holes for pussy and asshole
Lena Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 01:08 AM   #62
Kyu

I would enjoy to read as well a short report how you get along with your rules.

Punishments: pee, poo, light pain, chastity control
Limits: sissy, public, severe pain

Kyu's PM Dares
Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 11:41 AM   #63
Lena Fischer

you see, since you had no Problem bribing People with your tits to be allowed to cum,
i thought, why allow you to cum alone at home?
So instead we will Play a nice all evening game.
at first 30 edges before you leave the house. no underwear, slutty Outfit. Then you
go clubbing. each 30 minutes
you may try to find one guy or Girl to make you cum. Yes. You will ONLY cum with the
fingers of another Person on your cunt.
As additional rule: you must tell the said Person just how horny you are.
And each 30 minutes you dont manage to find a orgasm, you must go to the toilett and
edge another 3 times.

i saw i didnt report on that one sorry
did it last weekend

so 30 edges done i hate you ... dripping wet and only wanted to cum covered in sweat i got dressed slutty and went out to a nice club beofre leaving of course drying my pussy once more with a tissue

by bus since i planned to drink a bit so no car and ride my bike like this was quite impossible
i got quite view looks in the bus already probably because i looked like a slut

when i got in the club i started dancing a bit and got a beer and 2 shots and than firt 30 minutes where over so i just walked towards the first good looking guy who showed interest and told him to come with me because i am soo horny and need to cum and offered him to touch my pussy but he declinend since he either wasnt drunk enouth or just not interested in quick sex

well so +3 edges on the toilet for me getting more desperate...

30 minutes over i asked the guy who i was dancing with how about a bit fun on the toilet and he was into it so we went onto the man toilet into a stall and i pulled up my skirt sat down on the toilet and asked him to finger me and make me cum
since he was quite bad at it ... i had to help myself as long hos fingers would be onto me there was no rule to not finger myself so while he had 2 fingers inside i massaged my clit and came prettyy fast and after soooooo many edged squirting into the toilet
he asked if i would suck him off now but since he couldnt even finger mee right and i had to make the job by myself i really wasnt really in the mood to serve him (and since i sstill had quite a long time before me) so i said no to hime and we went dancing even if he was a bit dissapointed but so was i in his fingering skills ;D

next half hour i found again a guy , yes i more likly ask guys since they are more easy to convince not because i dont like woman, and we went again on the man toilet
locked into a stall he fingered me and made me cum quite quick and felt soo good so i offered him to please him now and he didnt said no
so i gave him a blowjob and swallowed
also we got cheered on from the outside so someone seemed to figure out that there where to many feet in the stall

i plant to stay there til ihave made at least 5times the dare (since i didnt took the time of getting to orgams or the serving others to the 30 minutes)
3 where done

the next one i asked a guy but he said no
he told me how he already saw me earlier getting with some dude to the toilet and he isnt a guy who fucks a whore he can get real woman
öhm thanks guy

so 3 edges to do for me
but since i already came 2 times not as bad anymore

on the last time i asked a guy who was quite partying hard all the time so i guessed why not make his party even better
of course he said yes and we went to the toilets
i asked him if he would like to finger me
he said he wants to fuck me and not getting his hands sticky

so i striped for him him completly and offered him my ass and pussy by bending over the toilet and he started fucking my pussy quite hard
switched over to my ass at some point and back again
getting me to moan out load and hearing cheers from outside again i came while my face was pressed against the wall
shortly after he came too and pulled out and gave me his used condome
he told me to clean it so i slurped it out and dumped it in the toilet
i played around with his cum in my mouth a bit and then swallowed
he spanked my bumm and we got dressed again

than went back drank a bit more and danced but soon left and took a cab home
so in total i came 3 times and sucked 1 guy of and let 1 guy fuck me
since i was a bit drunk i didnt cared too much about who noticed what a whore i am only the guy who directly told me to the face what a whore i am was a bit well degrading ...
but well i am just a sextoy .

(this report is a bit shorter since there wasnt too much to report and it was a quite fast night also i picked a club where it is loud and not too unnormal to find someone fucking someone in the toilets so also that wasnt the biggest problem ;D
i hope you still like it if it isnt good enouth sorry ... dare me again ?! and i will do it better and longer )

(in work)

Toys:
Vibrator(2x)
ballgag
rope
handcuffs(2x)
big and small buttplug
slavecollar
spanking paddle
Old 05-09-2015, 11:57 AM   #64
painbringer
getDare Devil

Lena, I sent you a pm task quite some time ago and I never received a report. I assumed you would report on it when you made your next report but I see that you didn't so did you not do the task I sent?

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 12:11 AM   #65
luzifell
Longtime User

nice Report, although like you said, a bit short. And I let you have a few loopholes... This time I will do better...
Here is your next dare:

First, I think you may be able to guess.. edging. BUT no set number this time. At least not by me. You will have to ask your master to edge you to your Limit. And to push you doing that, until you are not able to touch yourself without cumming.
After that, you will Dress. You may Dress however you like, but you will have to give a detailed Report, since with the following rules your choice interests me...
Because now you may leave the house. You may not return until its time to go to sleep, or you came. You may only cum 1 time. This time from the fingers/tongue or any other Body part of a woman. While at least 3 People, said woman included, see you.
And that is not the best.
Before she makes you cum, you have to explain to her, that you are a slave and that you are on orgasm denial, and that she is your only Chance to cum. But that its her choice alone...
And to make this even more difficult for you, a final rule, that you also have to tell her:
if she stops before you cum, you must pleasure her however she wants.
If she lets you cum, you may not touch her.

Good luck slave. If you are really though, and dont manage to cum, I dare you to repeat this procedure and not to cum until you managed it.
If you have any questions, just pm me
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 02:23 AM   #66
Kyu

Here is another dare for you which will need around half a day to complete. You have to do it on a SATURDAY and I will call it the Aider's Dare (It was inspired by one of the dares I recently saw here on GD.com):

You start your dare at home on a Saturday morning.

The Dare is devided into three parts:
0) BASIC RULES
1) COLLECTING POINTS
2) REWARD/PUNISHMENT

0) BASIC RULES
Get dressed. Now you will go to the mall or to a busy shopping street in your town. BUT you will not take anything with you except your clothes, ID card, keys, condoms, a pen and a notepad. This means no wallet, no credit card, no money, no mobilephone.
Because for the rest of the dare you will not be allowed to use any form of money at all. You are not even allowed to pay by yourself for anything for the rest of the dare.

With this beeing said you are given the following task: You have to buy as many different things and as expensive things as possible. Everything has to be paid by complete strangers. How you make them to pay for the things is up to you. Just you are not allowed to promise them that you will pay them back in future. Note: You are not allowed to take money from the strangers, they will need to buy it for you.

1) COLLECTING POINTS
You can collect points according to the following table:

Each item: 1 point for each 5 EUR it is worth
Each item you donate to a homeless person: + Item points multiplied by 3
Each item you give as a present so a child: + Item points multiplied by 2
Each item you give as a present to an adult: + Item points multiplied by 1
Each item you cannot donnate to anyone: - Item points multiplied by 3
Drinks and food for yourself do not count any points, but if you are hungry or thirsty when ending the collection phase: - 25 points

Example:
Receive a football (32EUR) makes it worth 6 points

Give it to a child: 6points + 2*6points = 18 points
No one wants it: 6points - 3*6points = - 12points

Note: The presents and donations always need to be in consent with the person you give it to. Keep a record of your points!
You can collect points only unti 8 PM on the day when you started the dare!

2) REWARD/PUNISHMENT:
Once you decided you want to stop collecting points or when 8PM has passed: Count your points and "reward" yourself according to this table:

< 1 points: You are a worthless slave. You will have to wear a collar for 1 week when at work. Write "I am a worthless slave" 100 times on your body with a permanent marker. Renew each day for this week. Repeat the complete dare next week. No cumming for today.

1 to 150 points: Bad Person: You couldn't manage to really make this world a better place. Go into the nearest public toilet (make sure no kids are around), get completely naked. Use your clothes to clean every single toilet. You have to get dressed with same clothes without rinsing or cleaning them. Now go home. No cumming for today.

151 to 250 points: Still a disappointment: Go into the nearest public men's toilet (make sure no kids are around), get completely naked. Get a stranger to pee on your clothes, offer him a blowjob/sex/... . You have to get dressed with same clothes without rinsing or cleaning them. After you are dressed you will cum. Go home.

251 - 350 points: Call the girl who gave you her number in one of the last dares and ask her out. Have a playful night together during the next week.

More than 350 points: Many people are happy because of you. Cum 5 times when at home. You can choose 2 days for which you will not have to follow any rules during the next week.

Punishments: pee, poo, light pain, chastity control
Limits: sissy, public, severe pain

Kyu's PM Dares

Last edited by Kyu; 05-10-2015 at 02:40 AM.
Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 03:44 AM   #67
Lena Fischer

again i am sorry for such a long break but i got lend to some friends of my master to pleasure them so i was kinda bussy and had to do some dares

i promise to write at least 2 good reports till monday evening and another on tuesday

sorry that this slave takes so long for serving this thread

(in work)

Toys:
Vibrator(2x)
ballgag
rope
handcuffs(2x)
big and small buttplug
slavecollar
spanking paddle
Old 05-15-2015, 07:15 AM   #68
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Fischer View Post
again i am sorry for such a long break but i got lend to some friends of my master to pleasure them so i was kinda bussy and had to do some dares

i promise to write at least 2 good reports till monday evening and another on tuesday

sorry that this slave takes so long for serving this thread
Will you write about the time pleasuring your masters friends?
Old 05-19-2015, 11:26 AM   #69
luzifell
Longtime User

well it is tuesday... no reports...
I think this slave Needs a reminder to being puncutall.
And since this slave is such a horny Little Thing, I think postboning her next orgasm might be Fitting. lets say a day for every 8 hours your reports are late.

Looking Forward to read more from you
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 03:27 PM   #70
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Default reports

He Lena, you are setting the standard in terms of quality of reports... However, you don't seem to be doing well in the "on time" category. When can we expect those reports?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public, slave, sub female, use and abuse