Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2015, 11:45 AM   #16
ilovegags

Default Task

What would you say about:
Putting 3 ice cubes to your ass/pussy, then starting playing with yourself and trying to edge 2 times. If you wont handle it, you will need to spank your ass 20 times as punishment.
How do you like it? :P
ilovegags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:51 AM   #17
SluttyNerd

I'll give it a go but I'm 99% sure 3 won't fit - I'll probably to it with 2 cubes & do the punishment spanks as well.

:edging, denial, mild pain, spanking, ice, name calling/insults, bladder control
:long denial, hard pain, daily rules
: pics/cam, public, family/friends, pee/scat, blood, needles, illegal, permanent

5'6 & 112.5 lbs, measurements: 34A/25/34.5, long wavy brunette hair, fair skin &dark hazel eyes.

PM to insult &degrade me, describe how you'd use me or order me to do tasks. It gets me wet to suffer for your pleasure.
SluttyNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:08 PM   #18
ilovegags

Ok, could be 2 then. Make a report when you finish (here or PM me) :P
ilovegags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:38 PM   #19
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

Take a makeup brush and lightly brush your clit for 30 minutes. No cumming! If you have to stop, spank your clit directly 5 times and continue brushing. The next stop costs you 10 spanks and so on. You have to play all 30 minutes
NB311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 03:58 PM   #20
painbringer
getDare Devil

Rules to be followed until I receive my report.
1. 7 edges / day held for 1 minute each.
2. 50 hard spanks / cheek with a paddle style impliment before bed and right after you get up increasing by 50/cheek each day.

You will complete this punishment after you are desperate to pee!

you will need a rubber band, toothbrush with toothpaste and a candle. start by scrubbing your left nipple with your toothbrush and toothpaste for 2 minutes. Follow that by snapping it 20 times with the rubber band. Light the candle. You should be bent over so that your tits are hanging down over top the flame. torture you nipple with the flame holding it as close as you can for 2 minutes. You should use a non digital clock or a stopwatch to track the seconds. After the time is up or you cant take any more of the flame you will drip 20 drops of wax on your nipple while holding the candle as close as you can to it. Now remove the wax by snapping your nipple again with the rubber band. Repeat the above punishment for your other nipple, your clit and your asshole. make sure to write down the number of seconds less than the 2 minutes of flame torture time. You will total the seconds up at the end. This is the number of lashes with a belt that you will give to each nipple, your clit and your asshole.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:56 PM   #21
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

You'll need 3 pairs of panties, a timer and stopwatch.

Put on all 3 pairs of panties and start your stopwatch. Rub your clit with anything you want in any fashion and intensity through the panties. Once you've edged stop the stopwatch. Make note of how much time has elapsed. Take off the first pair of panties and stuff it in your mouth. Play with your nipples for two minutes as you calm down. Set up a timer to match the time it too you to edge the first time.

Using the same item, in the same fashion and same intensity rub your clit again. You may not stop until your timer goes off.

Replace the first pair of panties with the second pair, reset the timer, and play with your nipples for 1 minute this time.

When the minute is up, once again use the same item, in the same fashion with the same intensity rub your clit again. Make sure not to stop til your timer is up.

Replace the pair of panties in your mouth with the last pair you're wearing. Reset the timer and start it immediately. Again use the same item, in the same fashion with the same intensity. Once you've reached the end of your timer stop.

If you've managed to hold your orgasm than good for you. If you had to stop in order to avoid orgasm you will spank your clit 3 times the number of seconds it too you to edge, with whatever you used to edge with. These spanks don't have to be consecutive. However you may not use the bathroom or get dressed till you've completed all of them.

Have fun and enjoy.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:19 PM   #22
Rabbit217

Start by kneeling naked in the corner for 5 minutes. While you are in the corner you need to have at least one finger in your pussy and one in your ass. Use one or two hands, however is more comfortable cuz your fingers need to stay inserted the whole. Also think about how naughty and silly you look at this time.

After this is done, go lay on your bed with as many pillows a possible under your butt so it is high in the air and spank yourself hard choosing one of the following below and say 'I'm a naughty slut' after each spank.

Spank options (choose one)
Hand - 200x each cheek
Hairbrush - 20x each check
Belt - 20 across both cheeks

After stand in the corner again, same as before. Once your second corner time is done you can cum but you need to have something in your ass (your choice.)
Rabbit217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:49 AM   #23
SluttyNerd

Hey - just checking in to say I did most of the tasks - just 2 left - and I will type up reports & PM everyone within the next 48 hours, please calculate the time, if it took more than a week for me to send the report, you get to punish me!

:edging, denial, mild pain, spanking, ice, name calling/insults, bladder control
: pics/cam, public, family/friends, pee/scat, blood, needles, illegal, permanent

5'6 & 112.5 lbs, measurements: 34A/25/34.5, long wavy brunette hair, fair skin &dark hazel eyes.

PM to insult &degrade me, describe how you'd use me or order me to do tasks. It gets me wet to suffer for your pleasure.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:04 AM   #24
SluttyNerd

Oh & you can keep posting here too of course!

Old 05-12-2015, 09:09 AM   #25
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

If it's not too "long term," I'll add the rule that you get a maximum total of 10 orgasms for the rest of the month, and that you should keep track in your signature.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 09:54 AM   #26
SluttyNerd

Hmm, 10 orgasms for 19 days doesn't seem so long term, especially since I'll be denied for the first few days of it, so I accept

Old 05-12-2015, 10:00 AM   #27
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyNerd View Post
Hmm, 10 orgasms for 19 days doesn't seem so long term, especially since I'll be denied for the first few days of it, so I accept
Good!

We'll have to see if we can get you to spend them all quickly once your current denial is over.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, orgasm denial, punishment, pussy punishment, virgin slut