Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 04-22-2015, 04:26 AM   #1
CD Ash

Question Buying Sex Toys

Im a closet crossdresser..and at the moment have only gotten Thigh High Stockings, Pantyhose, and Tights. I would love to be able to get more clothes, preferrably a garter, skirt, heels, but am limited until i dont need to share a place with father for work. Also im pretty hefty so i cant really see myself as passable as id like to be.

This might be happening in the coming month, but i would also like to have some sex toys again. I dont think ive trained my ass the right way being younger, but being older i would like some suggestions for sex toys to buy. Things you think every crossdresser should have to play with themselves.
CD Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 06:00 AM   #2
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

Two dildos, a smaller one to get used to anal, and a larger one to stretch you out. At least one of them should have a suction cup to make things easier
A butt plug is always a fun toy and every CD should have one to get used to being full for long periods of time
Chastity cages are perfect for staying soft in times that you need to. And to keep you from cumming... basically, they're great
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:01 AM   #3
CD Ash

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll try and post link to toys i used to have till i got rid of them, but i definately agree with what is needed. Im slightly worried about the chasity unless i was to have someone giving me orders online and wanted to keep me from touch myself. If you have any links for specific suggestions on things to buy for stretching or getting used to, i would consider letting someone make the pick for me.

Also wish i could get up the willingness to buy a sex machine to feel like im getting fucked, but they are a bit expensive. If anyone has information on this would be grateful as well
Old 04-22-2015, 04:11 PM   #4
CD Ash

So as i said, here is kind of a gist of what i used to have before getting rid of them. They ended up not properly stored in a hot room and got ruined while I was away working, Plus didn't want parents to possibly find them cross states v.v

http://cdn.theadulttoyshop.com/media.../c/u/cush4.jpg

http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/ima.../pd4222-23.jpg

http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/ima.../pd4220-14.jpg

http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/ima.../pd4221-21.jpg

http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/ima.../pd4223-15.jpg
Old 04-22-2015, 04:47 PM   #5
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I suggest a large prostate massager - the type with multiple balls of different size that doubles as a butt plug if you can push it all in. With largest size available you should get something from 2 cm diameter on the first ball to something really thick on the last one.

ADDENDUM:
the balls design should be better for you as it stretches you repeatedly while dildo - once in it's in.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 05:18 PM   #6
CD Ash

If you are referring to Anal Bead, then i have done those before...but i dont think thats what you are talking about. Can you supply a picture of what you are referring to as i'm quiet interested in what could be a lot of fun to have.

26/Male/Bi-curious

Limits: Bodily Fluids, scat, piss, family, Public, getting caught
Old 05-01-2015, 03:42 PM   #7
CD Ash

So I'm actually considering getting a few toys from PinkCherry.com and am opening up for what people think i should buy from there. I would like it to be something reasonably priced as i dont want to spend hundreds of dollars, even though i really really would like to have one of those Sex Machines. they just look so tempting.

26/Male/Bi-curious

Limits: Bodily Fluids, scat, piss, family, Public, getting caught

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, crossdressing, sex toys