Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-17-2015, 09:11 PM   #1
kittenlyss

Default What gives you a mental hardon?

I heard some friends arguing over something the other day... And I was bored! I realized there are topics that I actually don't care to argue about. This was actually a surprise to me. I really like arguing.

But, I guess only about certain things. My big things are words and people and relationships and society. Oh, and by argue I mean discuss. In a friendly, animated, and intense learning sort of manner.

What things give you a mental hardon? What do you get so passionate talking about that people tell you to shut up? What gives your brain a boner?

The Food Vixen Queen of (IN)Sensitivity Queen of Procrastination Certified Gummy Bear Surgeon

Firmly denies all accusations of being: cute, adorable, darling, and an eruptor.

The most curious thing you ever saw.
labels
kittenlyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:48 PM   #2
Clerisyberry

"Would you not go and see Hippocrates make/draft the first oath? Why not go back to a time when Pasteur and Koch were in the same room together and listen to them exchange bantz? What about going to see the mess in Fleming's office which eventually became penicillin? Galen would have been my fourth suggestion too, actually... There's just see much medical history to go and see!"

I got this message from my Dom. Jeez, that's more than a mental boner. That's like mental ejaculation for me. *orgasms everywhere* Otherwise, good banter really pleases me.

Disclaimer: If per chance, you would like to truth/dare/command/sex/request/molest/harass me, know that I'm owned. Take it up with my Spoon. If per chance, he doesn't pun your head off, I'll castrate you myself with big, rusty scissors (#notreallybutreally). Banter welcome, though!~<3

◊ 21/Fork/US ◊ Pansexual/Switch ◊

AMATemp Likes/LimitsBlog
Clerisyberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 03:16 AM   #3
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

I really get passionate about some stuff indeed, but in the negative way. Some people infuriate me with the stuff they say/do.
Note that I have huge amounts of respect for people and their opinions, unless these opinions bash on people's lifestyle choices or even sexuality.

-People that don't respect it if people have other opinions, if this is about some casual stuff, a couple of people on here have already lost my total respect on here because of the way they handle a difference in opinion.

-People that bash religion, especially muslims.

-People that bash against sexuality. I can shoot these motherfuckers, you want to get on my bad side? Start complaining about dem gaybois. One of the things I am really proud of is that I got rid of the word ''homo'' as insult on my school.

Some positive stuff I like to talk about is reggae, greek religion, BDSM and food, I can talk hours about food. Especially kebab.
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
argue, boner, discussion, passion, people