Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-18-2015, 06:40 PM   #1
Lilpain_slut

Default 20F BDSM pain slut needs dares for tonight

Hello
I am looking for painful dares that I can do right now and they can last through tonight. The items that I have are:
-wooden paddle
-lots of rope
-clit/nipple pump
-clamps
-clothespins
-candles
-2 regular size dildo (1 for my pussy, 1 for my ass)
- 1 HUGE dildo for my pussy only
-most generic household items
I would love any dares and I love being tied up and pushed to my limits..
My only hard limits are: no family/friends, public, messy, permanent/disfiguring/scarring, pics/video (unless I choose to send them)
Lilpain_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lilpain_slut for this post:
Old 01-18-2015, 06:53 PM   #2
onipran
getDare Devil

Lubed the dildos with sauce or toothpaste. Insert both the ass and pussy dildo (the huge one will be better) at their places. Then keeping them inside, I want you to do this http://www.boundanna.com/pic/ropeharness.jpg with the ropes. The ropes must be placed tightly in between pussy lips and ass checks. Now put together your pussy lips with two clamps. Then pump the nipples and put clamps on the pumped nipples. Cover your ass with wax and then start hitting it until all the wax removed, do same things to your tits too.
Old 01-18-2015, 06:57 PM   #3
Lilpain_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post
Lubed the dildos with sauce or toothpaste. Insert both the ass and pussy dildo (the huge one will be better) at their places. Then keeping them inside, I want you to do this http://www.boundanna.com/pic/ropeharness.jpg with the ropes. The ropes must be placed tightly in between pussy lips and ass checks. Now put together your pussy lips with two clamps. Then pump the nipples and put clamps on the pumped nipples. Cover your ass with wax and then start hitting it until all the wax removed, do same things to your tits too.
Thank you, Sir. I will do this after I have dinner. Thank you for the dare
Old 01-18-2015, 07:31 PM   #4
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

Please place 5 candles in a row on the ground or seats, once they are in position, please light them.
Wait 1 minute before putting them out with your pussy; this involves you plunging/doing squats with your pussy onto the candle sticks in order to snuff out the flames, do this for all 5.

Ideally, you would need to be shaved for this and please have a bucket of water near by, just in case.

A report would be nice.

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 08:11 PM   #5
Lilpain_slut

Just did this one It was nice and quick. The most painful part was when I was standing over the candles and the heat was burning my pussy. I was so wet that putting it out didn't hurt
Loved the dare! Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.G View Post
Please place 5 candles in a row on the ground or seats, once they are in position, please light them.
Wait 1 minute before putting them out with your pussy; this involves you plunging/doing squats with your pussy onto the candle sticks in order to snuff out the flames, do this for all 5.

Ideally, you would need to be shaved for this and please have a bucket of water near by, just in case.

A report would be nice.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:34 PM   #6
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilpain_slut View Post
Just did this one It was nice and quick. The most painful part was when I was standing over the candles and the heat was burning my pussy. I was so wet that putting it out didn't hurt
Loved the dare! Thank you.
Glad you liked it

--
If you are still looking for dares; I dare you to attached 2 strings (these can be sewing strings, etc.) to 2 clothespin (you can loop them through the hole of the spring).

Turn them side ways and attached them onto your nipples, placing the nipples as close to the center as possible (or as close as you can handle), leave them on like that for 10 seconds, before pulling them off via the strings.

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, pain (pussy), pain dares, slave, slave dares wanted