Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2014, 09:37 PM   #16
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamVentrof View Post
Grab a ratherly larger object that fits in your pussy and lay on your counter and use it until you cum
I've finished this, I decided to do it bent over the counter, since they're too narrow to lie on. It took a while, because of my previous dare, but the bottle I was using put so much pressure on my g-spot, when I came I absolutely gushed. One more this to clean up before my roommate gets back
la_femme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:09 AM   #17
fcard123
getDare Sweetheart

Clean another room but this time do it in heals and a thong, keep a vibrator up in you while you clean the room. You may not cum until that room is spotless

Toys: Dildo, Several Butplugs, Household Items, Enema, Boobs!!

20, Male, Bi

Kik: fcard12
Talk to me anytime
fcard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:16 AM   #18
hornyboy27

I think all the window blinds in the apartment should be open until she gets back, a good little slut always exposes herself

22 y/o male

Likes: Cumming, teasing self, masturbation, thongs, panties, Facebook friends, hidden public, role-play, ball play, light anal

OK: pain, piss, messy, toothpaste

Limits: Scat/blood, vomit, involving others, self-harm, anything dangerous or social suicide, eating, eating cum, long term denial, full public, deep throating

Toys: vagina pocket pussy, anal pocket pussy, oral pocket pussy, silicone lube, water based lube, 3 lace thongs, 3 bikini panties
hornyboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:20 AM   #19
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcard123 View Post
Clean another room but this time do it in heals and a thong, keep a vibrator up in you while you clean the room. You may not cum until that room is spotless
I slept so late today, but I'll start this right away, Sir! Thank you for the punishment! Though, I won't be cumming until the very end of the day due to another punishment,

Last edited by la_femme; 12-28-2014 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12-28-2014, 11:21 AM   #20
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy27 View Post
I think all the window blinds in the apartment should be open until she gets back, a good little slut always exposes herself
Of course, Sir, thank you for reminding me how to be a good little slut.
Old 12-28-2014, 11:35 AM   #21
Alicja

I see You like to stuff things in You. So find one thing that You will fit whole inside Your pussy. It must disappear inside. Then clean room with it inside or go for at least 15 minutes walk outside. This thing should be bigger than sharpie. More unusual more fun.
Fisting, pussy stuffing, licking, tight panties, swimming

Limits:
Please any body fluids, pissssssing or shity dares. Nothing public, cam or pics until I will know You well
Alicja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:56 AM   #22
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcard123 View Post
My living room is now spotless, Master, and my slutty cunt is dripping. Thank you for the punishment, Sir.
Old 12-28-2014, 11:58 AM   #23
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicja View Post
I see You like to stuff things in You. So find one thing that You will fit whole inside Your pussy. It must disappear inside. Then clean room with it inside or go for at least 15 minutes walk outside. This thing should be bigger than sharpie. More unusual more fun.
Yes, Mistress. I've found a large almost empty lotion bottle that I'm going to fill with hot water (the hot water in our apartment is nearly boiling), and I'll but cleaning the bathroom. Do you have any orders for what this little slut should wear, Ma'am?
Old 12-28-2014, 12:42 PM   #24
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicja View Post
I'm done cleaning the bathroom, Mistress. I cleaned completely naked, except for a pair of heels. Moving around to clean the bathtub was torture with the warmth of the bottle inside of me. I cleaned the floor on my hands and knees with the knees spread wide, my ass up on the air like a good slut waiting for more things to fill her.

Thank you for the punishment, Mistress
Old 12-28-2014, 12:42 PM   #25
Alicja

Quote:
Originally Posted by la_femme View Post
Yes, Mistress. I've found a large almost empty lotion bottle that I'm going to fill with hot water (the hot water in our apartment is nearly boiling), and I'll but cleaning the bathroom. Do you have any orders for what this little slut should wear, Ma'am?
While cleaning wear bikini. Then wear short skirt and top.

Limits:
Please any body fluids, pissssssing or shity dares. Nothing public, cam or pics until I will know You well
Old 12-28-2014, 12:45 PM   #26
Alicja

Quote:
Originally Posted by la_femme View Post
I'm done cleaning the bathroom, Mistress. I cleaned completely naked, except for a pair of heels. Moving around to clean the bathtub was torture with the warmth of the bottle inside of me. I cleaned the floor on my hands and knees with the knees spread wide, my ass up on the air like a good slut waiting for more things to fill her.

Thank you for the punishment, Mistress
I see You like when things are deep in You. So if You can fit Your cell phone, set it to vibratons and loud sound, then stuff it in Your pussy and go for a long walk outside. I hope someone will call to You.

Limits:
Old 12-28-2014, 01:08 PM   #27
TheNewGuyHere

Since this is an punishment I will use one of your dislikes.
The next time today when you have to pee hold it and ask for 3 short dares you can do before you go.

also something for now or later:

put 6 ice cubes in your ass and put an large object that you can fit in so nothing will come out.
then get an vibrator and put it in your pussy on the highest setting. Give yourself an wedgie to hold everything in.
If you have another room to clean do it like this and put an used pantie in your mouth too.

If everything is clean just stay like this for 15 minutes and turn the vibrator off every time you come close to orgasm.

Anyone who wants a dare or just wants to talk can write me.

Likes:Pain, Humiliation, Control, Body writing, Bondage, Anal, Tease, Edging, Orgasm-controll, orgasm-denial, semi-public

Dislikes/limits: Scat, piss, Illegal, Scarification, piercings, family

Last edited by TheNewGuyHere; 12-28-2014 at 01:29 PM.
TheNewGuyHere is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bad slut, punishment, spanking