Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-09-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
LessThanPerfect

Default My First Post, My First Game (Non-Fic)

Well hello there, I'm LessThanPerfect. I've lurked around on these forums for a while and now I decided to join and tell you all the story of my first game. Please excuse me if my writing abilities aren't up to code, I don't really write a lot.

Okay, now to the story...

When I was 14 (15 now! Yeah, I'm young) years old, I had a small group of close friends that would hang out with me every weekend. I had known these kids for a long time and my parents trusted them to be over at my house without parental supervision.

So one Saturday we were all over at my house and my parents were at my sister's volleyball tournament and wouldn't be back until around 8:00. We were doing the usual, playing RockBand or jumping on my trampoline. After a couple hours we got bored and decided to play poker.

*Now would be a good time to introduce the characters*
(All names have been changed)

James (me)
Age 14
Taller than the rest of the kids at the time, but not muscular or anything

Mike (Best friend)
Age 14
Kind of short for our age. Really funny. Kind of perverted.

John (another friend of mine)
Age 14
Also kind of short

Amy (Frined since 6th grade)
Age 14
Pretty atractive in my opinion

Kate (Amy's best friend)
Age 14
Nice looking. She tends to show a lot of skin in whatever she's wearing.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Okay so now that you know us, I'll continue

So we decided to play poker.

"How about we make the first person to lose all their chips do a dare or something?" said Mike. He sounded innocent enough but I knew that if it was a girl who lost, the dare would probably be, lets just say, not flattering.

I figured the girls would say no to his suggestion but they both agreed.

Here were the rules to the game:
If you won the hand, you would decide what the dare was, and the people who didn't fold and didn't win would have to do the dare.

We started off playing Texas Hold em'. I'm usually pretty good at poker, but I kept getting the worst hands so I always folded early. The dares started off really lame. "Tell us what kind of underwear you have one." "Kiss the wall."

After about the 4th time in a row that I folded, Kate said "James, you're folding every time so you don't have to do a dare."
I told her that I was only folding because my hand sucked each time but the rest of them didn't believe me so Mike had another "Brilliant" Idea.

"Okay, new rule. You can't fold. Whoever has the worst hand does the dare. Whoever has the best hand decides what the dare is."

Everybody agreed, and we started. I got my two cards. It was something like a 2 and a 4. but I couldn't fold so I just waited for the other five cards to be laid on the table.

Well I lost, and guess who won with a pair of Kings? Amy did.

We all sat and waited her to think of a dare. I wasn't worried. So far all the dares were really easy and I didn't think of Amy the kind to dare somebody something really embarassing.

I was wrong.

"I dare you to jump on the trampoline for 2 minutes in your boxers"

We were all surprised, but soon I foun myself in front of my trampoline in the back yard. Luckly, my closest neigbors were about 50 yards away, and we had tall trees surrounding our backyard.

"Well, are you going to do it or not?" said somebody. I think it was John.

I wouldn't call myself "brave" but I wasn't going to chicken out. So off went my shirst first and Mike did one of those wolf-wistle things as my jeans came off. I climbed up onto the trampoline and just jumped for 2 minutes. The girls were giggling the whole time.

Well, two minutes ended and we went back inside. It felt better to have clothes on again, but I was ready for revenge.

Oddly enough, my hand Didn't suck this time. I had a pair of jacks in my hand and won with them. Kate lost.

She was actually smiling, like she wanted the dare. So i thought it was safe enough to say "I dare you to go the rest of the night in just your bra and panties."
Mike and John simultaneously said "All-right." imatating Quagmire from FamilyGuy.

Kate took off her shirt and short-shorts. She was hot. Like, as Hot as a 14 year old can be.

The game prgressed until we just made it Truth or Dare (Without the truths of course)

We were all in our underwear eventually. We all knew what we wanted to happen next but nobody stepped forward and made anybody go farther.

Finally Amy said "James, I dare you to take off your boxers and wear nothing but a sock on your dick."

Once again, I was surprised to hear that thing coming from Amy. I went to the bathroom and cameback with a sock on my penis. I was hard from the girls getting half naked and they giggled when they saw that my sock was long and hard.

I sat back down and said "Amy, I dare you to get absolutely naked right here, right now."

Her giggling stopped and all of us were looking at her, wondering if she would do it, or if she would slap me. She slowly undid her braw strap and the black material fell to the ground and her panties came off too. If it was possible, my hard-on got harder.

She sat down like nothing had happened. I realized I was still staring at her breasts and probably looked like a drooling pig so i pulled my eyes away from her.

The game went on until everybody was naked then I looked at the clock, 7:45, my parents would be home in 15 minutes. I told everybody that and I said, in 10 minutes we all have to put our clothes back on.
It was Kate's turn to dare and she said "Okay then we have time for one last dare. I dare amy to sit on Jame's lap"

Was it awesome? Yes. was i really nervous and probaly sweating? Yes.
She was on my lap for 10 minutes and then we all had to straignten up the place and remove evidence of what had happened that night.
As she got up off of me, she turned around and said "Thanks for having me over James, I had fun" And then she kissed me when nobody was looking.

We all cleaned the house up and everybody left.

Ok, there it is, my first real game of TorD.
Please don't rant about us being young and immoral and crap.
LessThanPerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:31 AM   #2
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

It actually sounds great. You're lucky - I wish I had had an experience like that. Nice!!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:43 AM   #3
Orbital Shark

Nice story, plz keep posting......lol
Orbital Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

That is a cool story, i have two thoughts though. Either you round the gang up one night and play again or make it fictional beacue your a good writer and i enjoyed reading your story.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:00 PM   #5
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Very interesting, awesome for a first game. And I'm very excited to see someone who can spell around, and that someone being fifteen as well. I'm telling you, us young'uns will eventually rule this place. Mark my words and all that.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:52 PM   #6
japanese moron

Nice going and lucky you mate, wish something like that could happen to me!

Advertisements
Kink Talk