Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-30-2014, 05:51 AM   #16
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreyjaS View Post
Hiya, I spent the time to update my signature with everything I'm into and limits and everything, so if anyone can think of a great dare or two, I'm all ears. I'm not in school anymore, but I do have a very early morning shift at a retail store. There's a park, a couple of slightly woods areas, a busy road, a semi-busy road, and a field mostly shielded by trees, but there are a few large sections without the cover. I also live in a house on a corner by the busy road on one side and a rarely busy (except for the occasional person) neighborhood road on another. I'm home alone at the moment, so I have plenty of flexibility for any creative minds out there to give me something fun. I can also drive and go places, of course...I live in a suburban area, so I'm nearby probably any sort of place you can throw at me.

That should be enough information to give you an idea of where I live and hopefully get some creative juiced flowing :P

Thanks, guys.
To spice it up a bit, also shave your bush, and date stamp your area dates to be the last 6 times you had sex, and add the initials of who had it with you .
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #17
FreyjaS

Sowwwwy, my phone and computer got taken away...but I'm back and my goodness this thread has still been busy o:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiled panties View Post
Go to the shop and try on different tops but don't go to the change room, for best results no bra short skirt no panties.
Also go out the front of your house and start watering the garden be wearing really thin clothing and soak your self
Consider it done. I'll do it on...black Friday? Do I get extra points xD? And I'll get to watering my garden on Friday, too. Family comes over tomorrow :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Short skirt (as short as you dare - way above knee) & no knickers for a fortnight. Also shave your bush and datestamp your area with last 6 dates you had sex and initials of who you had it with.
That's fourteen days, right? Ohhhh boy. Uhhh, I'll start Friday, after Thanksgiving x) what do you mean datestamp my area o.o?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny123 View Post
Mind if i hijack some of your dares? I love them!
Here's one from me:

Go to a swimming pool or aquapark, that has a tobogan, with your friends, wearing a string bikini. When at the top of the slide, discreetly untie both strings of your top and ask your friend to tie the back string for you, while not letting them know the neck one is loose as well.
When they grab one string you jump on the slide, leaving your top in their hand. You may feign a tumble at the top, if you wish.

After that, all you can do is enjoy the naughty ride and wait for your friends at the end, hoping they bring your top and covering your breasts with only your hands.

...or if you want them to consciously participate, just inform them about your intentions and tell them to take their sweet time. You know, they may even accidentally drop your top on the stairs, who knows what will happen?

Another possibility is untiing your top on the way down and leaving it somewhere along the way. Wet cloth should stick to the side rather easily. Then you'll have to hope someone picks it up.

While there, you can also visit the bubble bed and hidden in foam you may untie the bottom of your bikini an let it float for a while. Or your friends can help you out of it and play a little hide and seek or bully-throwing with you.

Hope you have fun, just be careful around children and guards!
That's fucking awesome right there o: I'll try to set something up Saturday I kind of like your last idea with the top...just untying it and letting it fall off wherever. Feels more helpless. But if you want my friends involved, just let me know before Saturday and I'll have my friends drop it like you said. The part with my bottoms sounds fun...but what in the world is a bubble bed o.o?
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Variation on the classic skirt tucked into the knickers trope:
When next out shopping go commando in a short skirt. Visit the bathroom or a changing room and tuck the back of the skirt into the waistband or belt, thus displaying your bare ass to the world. Act as if you are completely unaware until someone points it out to you.
I like it. Friday it is :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by psuedoname View Post
An addition to the short skirt bending over dare, wear a loose tshirt and no bra so that when you bend over it falls down towards your head and your tits fall out
Damn, didn't see this in time. I'll be doing dares at the mall Friday...can I just redo it there? And it'll have to be a reeeally loose top that barely covers my breasts or something...I'm 34B and they aren't exactly flopping around THAT much to pull it off otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinamar View Post
I have a couple for you to try

if daring enough get nude and walk out the front door to your house, make sure it is lock, as you open the door have your towel fall off and the door close behind you so you are locked out you must stay out until at least three people see you, if they approach you you must talk to them and do anything they ask that is within your limits (such as groping), after the min 3 people see you may get a key you placed out to get back in.

you must go out for a run in a place that is likely to have at least a couple people around and at least a 10 minute walk from home, you can not wear panties, you can choose to put some scissor cuts in you top or in your shorts seams so you can easily have them rip off, bonus if you do both. sometime during your run you must rip of the article or articles you chose to cut, they should end up being unwearable. then you must walk home using the remains of your clothes to cover yourself, if someone ask what happened tell them somehow your clothes got snagged and ripped off, then continue walking home but shortly after you are asked you should drop they remains of your clothes and squeal in embarrassment and put on a show of struggling to get a-hold of them and covered back up.

I hope those are within your limits you can chose what time of day/night to do the dares, please give a report on you experience and pm me for punishment if you failed.
Woah, crazy stuff o: I'll do it Friday, okay? If nobody approaches me, what then? Or should I act extremely distressed to get them to approach me or? And I doubt people will realistically just start groping me...maybe I can put the key up really high with the help of a chair or something, then offer a grope if the stranger helps me get the key? Sorry, I guess I'm writing the dare now...but otherwise it probably wouldn't happen realistically o:

Ten minute walk from home o.o ohhh boy, this will be interesting. I'll choose the shorts. Once it's done, I'll try to get back with you although...with as awesome as your dares are...punish me anyway xD

--

Thank you everyone :3
FreyjaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 11:56 PM   #18
Jaberwocky

Wear a skirt (or a short), take a chain and a lock, and go to the park. You also might want to bring along a book to read or a well charged phone to play on. When you are at the (not so empty) park, make sure the key to the lock is hidden well out of your reach as you sit on a bench.

As for the task, run the chain through the skirt and your panties. This you should be able to do this even when people are nearby. Next you are to connect the chain to the bench. Thus while you still wear your skirt and panties, they are chained to the bench. Should you wish to leave the bench, for instance to retrieve the keys, you are forced to undress in the park.

Happy waiting till you think to have enough time to undress, retrieve the key and dress up again. And good luck with praying that nobody will notice your predicament.

p.s., you might want to take a handbag along or something to be able to hide the chain a little.
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 07:21 AM   #19
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Damn, didn't see this in time. I'll be doing dares at the mall Friday...can I just redo it there? And it'll have to be a reeeally loose top that barely covers my breasts or something...I'm 34B and they aren't exactly flopping around THAT much to pull it off otherwise.
Yes you can redo it there. Wasn't thinking that your breasts flop out, more that when you bend over the top slides down towards your head and exposes them. But do what you can!

M, 34, Master, UK

Seeking a slave, but will try anything once, maybe twice to make sure

Kik psuedoname
psuedoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 07:49 AM   #20
sian

Wear a long loose skirt which has an elasticated waist. No underwear at all underneath. Write slut and tart and other demeaning words on your legs and bottom. When you sit in the cafe in the mall or elsewhere make sure your skirt gets stuck under a chair of someone sitting close by so when you stand up it fully pulls your skirt down totally exposing you. Do it three times in the same place every half hour.

Limits - no messy, pee, poo cum, orgasms, or real pain.nothing illegal or involving anyone else but my hubby!!!
This includes no pictures or on cam or kik etc.

Loves humiliation, dressing up, makeup and submissive dares for me or hubby.

Vote on who is going to get a weekend of dares, me or hubby!! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201109

Pm dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72242

I love being forced or forcing my hubby to dress up as a slut.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 07:59 AM   #21
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Get something you could use as blindfold. Go to park wearing skirt and no panties. Choose bench to sit on. Put the blindfold, open your legs and start masturbating. You have to cum 3 times in a row before you can remove the blindfold and go home.
Old 11-27-2014, 08:45 AM   #22
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

it would certainly be worthwile to read about your experiences when you try them out. we've seen a lot of ideas pass here, but no feedback about what you tried, when you tried, the story behind it ... please let us know.
Old 11-28-2014, 07:34 AM   #23
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreyjaS View Post

That's fourteen days, right? Ohhhh boy. Uhhh, I'll start Friday, after Thanksgiving x) what do you mean datestamp my area o.o?
I mean get one of those rubber datestamps, and stamp with it on where your bush had been the dates of the last 6 occasions someone had sex with you, and write next to each dale the initials of whoever it was each time.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassment, exhibitionism, flashing, groping, nudity