Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-16-2014, 02:46 AM   #1
Awesomemouse

Talking Slave boy needs dares and punishment list for the night. Need multiple comments

Any sexual dares and punishments other than limits.

Dislikes: cum eating, mild pain, fruit scents and eating, anal play
Limits: public family, permenant damage or any damage at all, photos,scatorpiss consuming.

Please give me a nights worth of kinky fun and punishment.

Items I can use: belts for bondage, myself, bed, oranges.

Can't be too noisy as other people live in the building.
Awesomemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 03:38 AM   #2
slut27

put an orange up ur ass with no lube what so ever keep it in until next morning
Old 09-16-2014, 09:14 AM   #3
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

You need some ice cubes, 3 "toys" a glass.

At first strip completly naked, get on all fours and lube your asshole with some spit or normal lube or if you want some toothpaste. Then take 1-2 ice cubes and put it up your ass.

Take 3 objects one bigger than the one before. Now fuck your ass. Start with the smallest object. Fuck your ass till you have cum. Collect the cum in a glass and make sure you dont lose any drop. If you lose any you have to lick it up and spit it into the glass. After that keep the toy in your ass and spank each ass cheeks 30 times with a hairbrush and then do 10 squats with your hands on your Head without losing the toy. If you lose it you have to redo this step once before moving on. Then restart with the next object. You may relube your ass after each round then fuck your ass and work your way up to the biggest toy. Fuck yourself as hard as you can. If the ice cubes are melted replace them. After the final round take the biggest object and fuck your ass till you have cum 1 additional time.

After you have finished all the orgasms still with the last "toy" in your ass you have to eat all the collected cum and say loud: "i'm a wortloses slut taking pleasure from fucking my worthless little ass. Thats why i deserve to eat my own cum and i Love it." Then get 10mins of corner time standing with the last toy still in your ass and your hands above your head showing your nice red ass and think about what you did.

I hope you enjoy this dare and i am looking forward to read a detailed report and stop the time you needed for it.
BlaBlaBlubb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment ideas, slave boy, slave boy dares, submissive male