Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-04-2014, 09:01 AM   #1
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Cake Birthday Dares

Ok so it's my birthday on Sunday. I was hoping to have a fun day doing all the dares you lovely people give me. Don't go easy on me just because it's my birthday. It is fine for them to be long term or lasting the weekend. As long as I start them either on Saturday or Sunday I will see them through to the end. Thanks in advance.
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97

Last edited by SlavePuppy; 09-04-2014 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Bad spelling
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:34 AM   #2
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Birthday's in 2 days would love to have some dares. Anyone want to dare me?
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Old 09-05-2014, 08:41 AM   #3
Me-Ze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlavePuppy View Post
Ok so it's my birthday on Sunday. I was hoping to have a fun day doing all the dares you lovely people give me. Don't go easy on me just because it's my birthday. It is fine for them to be long term or lasting the weekend. As long as I start them either on Saturday or Sunday I will see them through to the end. Thanks in advance.
No problem, honey. If you don't own one, go to a sex shop and buy a small dildo you think your ass can let in. Your present from me and my husband. Now try it the whole weekend. Every hour you must put the dildo in your ass and finally, you have to fuck your ass on sunday till you cum. Try to cum in your mouth and swallow your birthday meal. Enjoy your birthday!

Likes: Anything not listed as a limit especially giving up the total control.

Find out, if the limits are complete! :-)
Me-Ze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:52 AM   #4
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the dare. Will be sure to do this. Anyone else?

My PM Dares
Old 09-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #5
Me-Ze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlavePuppy View Post
Thanks for the dare. Will be sure to do this. Anyone else?
Another idea: You like pizza? Order a pizza and open completely naked. Might be a little bit embarrassing, but no big deal?

Likes: Anything not listed as a limit especially giving up the total control.

Find out, if the limits are complete! :-)
Me-Ze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #6
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me-Ze View Post
Another idea: You like pizza? Order a pizza and open completely naked. Might be a little bit embarrassing, but no big deal?
That will be embarrassing. Can't wait to do it. Would love to have some more dares from other people.

My PM Dares
Old 09-07-2014, 09:30 AM   #7
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

A few hours left of my birthday now. Has anyone got more dares for me to do?

My PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, birthday dare, dare