Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-22-2014, 03:11 PM   #1
Audreysimone

Plug Enema/figging punishment help

Tonight I am going to punish myself with an enema held in with a ginger root plug. I need help deciding how long I should have to hold it in, whether the water should be cold or warm, if I should have to mix the water with anything (Tabasco, toothpaste, soap, ect), what tasks I should complete while the enema and plug are in place, how many times I should repeat, ect.

Please post or pm with ideas, I will let everyone know how I did it and how it went when I am finished tonight. Thank you.
Audreysimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:14 PM   #2
dzbll
getDare Devil

1 hour, Hot water, Soap, Tobasco, Toothpaste, Every 5 min snap clit and each nipple with a rubberband 3 times.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:20 PM   #3
Dravot
getDare Devil

If you really want to make it hard add a heaping table spoon of sugar and a heaping tablespoon of Baking Soda (DO NOT USE BAKING POWDER)

It will make it VERY unpleasant and hard to hold and force you to clench down hard on the ginger plug.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:34 PM   #4
Audreysimone

Also, this will be my first attempt at making a plug from
Ginger root. Any tips on shape/size/ext greatly appreciated.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:41 PM   #5
Dravot
getDare Devil

It carves pretty well with a paring knife, other wise I'd say do your best to copy the shape and size of your thickest buttplug. Also If you can manage it don't use lube when putting it in, the lube will reduce how the ginger oil will feel.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:43 PM   #6
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Default This is pretty thourough

https://tacit.livejournal.com/225189.html
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 10:18 AM   #7
Audreysimone

I was off to late to start this last night, I woke up at 8 am sharp and began today. First, to punish myself for not doing this when I said I would, I gave my self ten hard smacks with a ruler directly on my speed open asshole before inserting the nozzle. While the enema flowed into me I remained on all fours with my arms stretched out in front of me and my face touching the floor. I added Tabasco to the mixture to cause it to burn. While it filled me I rubbed the ginger root plug I had made into my clit and labia. Once it finished I removed the nozzle and shoved the ginger root plug into my already full asshole. This hurt before the burn of the ginger even began. After inserting the plug, I stood and faced a wall, with my hands behind my head and my elbows touching the wall for ten minutes, standing on my tip toes. When the fifteen minutes was up I have myself ten ruler smacks to the clit for every time my heels had touched the floor, laying back on the ground with my knees pulled up to my chest, still holding the enema. After that I was finally allowed to expel it, which I was greatful for as my insides were cramping.

Thank you to everyone for their suggestions, let me know what you think and pm me more tasks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, enema, figging, plug, punishment