Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
YourSlave5

Default Female Slave Looking For Dares

Hello.

Haven't done much in a long time, so im just looking for any dares good or bad that I could do. No topic related, as long as its nothing im my limits.

Thank you.
Wont do: Public, blood, family, animals, friends. Scat eating(Playing with scat is ok)
YourSlave5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:22 AM   #2
DUBOB
getDare Sweetheart

How about this:

You will need a dice and maybe some toys if available
Basically it's about edging, orgasms, and clothes-pegs.

Edging:
You roll two times
The toy you will use
1-4 Just give your toys a number, if you don't have any or not enough for 4 numbers, just improvise. Guess you can masturbate with anything
5: Your hands
6: Think of something unusual!
How many clothes-pegs you will pin to your vagina after edging once (1-6)
Now wait 1 min, start again. Do this 5 times. (If you don't have any clothes-pegs left later on, you are lucky)

Orgasms
You roll two times
The toy you will use
1-4 Just give your toys a number, if you don't have any or not enough for 4 numbers, just improvise. Guess you can masturbate with anything
5: Your hands
6: Think of something unusual!
How many clothes-pegs you will remove from your vagina after you got an orgasm (1-6)
No need to wait here, like before.
Repeat until no clothes-pegs are left.

Tell me how you like it, and if you are going to do it please .
I'm looking forward to your report
Old 08-19-2014, 12:24 PM   #3
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Default Brown shower

Next time you need a poop, get naked first then get in the shower and turn it on, cold would be better. Kneel down with your ass in the air under the shower and face on the floor. As you poop make sure to smear it up over the small of your back, so that the shower washes it down your back and over your head
psuedoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #4
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fun times

The next time you take a shit, grab it out of the toilet, mash it in between your fingers, and then try and leave a handprint on the toilet bowl. Now you have to lick it off

The next time you masturbate, will be with the second largest thing you can fit in your ass, when finished replace it with the largest and suck the first toy clean. Make sure to clean off the second toy when you're finished too

You should also make a meal of some carrots, cucumbers, and other long objects, place each one in your butt for 3 minutes before adding it to your plate

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:35 PM   #5
Uksubm

Go to a wardrobe with a bar to hang clothes-hangers off of. Then attach a coat-hanger (the one with 2 clips usually for trousers) to your nipples. Then attach a length of string to the hook of the coat hanger. Then pass the string over the bar and then tie to to a heavy object heavy enough to pull and hurt your tits but not to pull the clips off. Then insert the largest object you can in your ass (best tape up your hole or fund a way to keep it up there). For everytime it falls out your ass you must slap each ass cheek 30 times, then unclip tits replace object in ass then reattach clips. If it falls out more than 5 times in a 30 min period unclip your tits and proceed to the bathroom with the object, you will cover it in toothpaste and proceed to fuck your ass with it for 10 minutes. If you stop fucking your ass at any point you must piss in a glass and drink it, then shit on the floor pick it up in your hands and wipe the shit on your tits and vagina lips.
Likes: semi-public, orgasm denial/ruined, outdoors (but hidden, or fully open in quiet areas eg woods), dice dares, writing on body, nipple clamping, pee control, humiliation, pain, toilet rules/limits, spanking, omegle, chaturbate, edging

Dislikes: pics (but will send if requested, and if I can take them), public, ball slaps

Limits: poo, diapers(nappies), fam/friends, permanent/long lasting, messy, pee play, illegal, extreme pain, enema, anal
Uksubm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk