Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #1
kinkylittleslut

Default Looking for outdoor/beach dares

Hey! I am wanting to do some outdoor or beach dares! If I do your dare I will send pics through kik if you want! 22 F 36DDD boobs!

Likes: bondage. Light pain. Hidden public. Pussy insertions. Mild anal insertions. Messy(mud dirt sand etc). Kinky shit.

Limits: Full public. Social suicide. Family. Scat. Friends. Blood. Permanent. Illegal.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for me.

Last edited by kinkylittleslut; 06-25-2014 at 12:30 AM.
kinkylittleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:39 PM   #2
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Can't believe no one has given you dares for this yet.

How about this. Stuff a pair of panties completely inside your pussy and get dressed in a short skirt or high dress. Put on another pair of panties. Now go to the beach. Grab a handful of sand and drop it into the front of your panties. Fill your panties with at least 3 handfuls. Walk along to beach and find an ice cream stall. Buy an ice cream cone with the swirly ice cream and a flake and then walk to somewhere a bit more hidden. Scoop all the ice cream into the front of your panties on top of the sand. If you dare, quickly dab each nipple with any ice cream left on the cone. Now simply walk around, sit in the sun and have fun for no less than one hour. After one hour go somewhere secluded and pull the panties out if your pussy. These should be nice and messy once pulled through the sand and melted ice cream. You must then take off your panties and put the ones you pulled out of your pussy on. You may now make your way home.

Please Kik me pictures of your dares.

Last edited by KinkyFella; 06-26-2014 at 05:53 PM.
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:47 PM   #3
corsa198
getDare Addict

When on the beach - do not remove your swimsuit/bikini to pee.
If you have to go just pee through it as it will probably get wet anyway.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #4
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Dig a very shallow hole in the sand in a very secluded area of the beach. Have a load of sand piled up and ready. Now strip completely naked and lie in the hole. Cover yourself with a thin layer of sand. Leave your arms, feet and head out and take a picture.
If sand on your clit bothers you you may leave your panties or bikini bottom on but you may only cover your tits in sand.
I think you should do both anyway, you can always squat in the sea and writes your clit.

Another dare is to wear your bikini in a wedgie and leave it for a while.

You could also cover your nipples with only shells and hold them in place.

Another idea would be to be topless but plaster your tits with seaweed. Any leftover would be shoved down your panties.

Picture proof of all of your dares would be great.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:14 PM   #5
kinkylittleslut

I love the dares!! I plan to do them as soon as I go to the beach. Should be Monday!
kinkylittleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:49 PM   #6
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkylittleslut View Post
I love the dares!! I plan to do them as soon as I go to the beach. Should be Monday!
Great to hear! :-)

For another one cover your pussy in toothpaste and put on a bikini. Go to the beach and get in the sea. If the effects of the toothpaste haze faded by the time you get there, a dip in the water should get it working again

I forgot to add something to my previous dare btw. I will edit it now.

Please Kik me pics of your dares.

Last edited by KinkyFella; 06-27-2014 at 06:38 AM.
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:07 PM   #7
onipran
getDare Devil

make yourself wet, now lie on the sands, do some round to get enough sands on your body. Stuck half of a dildo in the sands, and now take a sunbath while laying on as such the dildo get inside your ass. Stay like this for 10 mins
Old 06-27-2014, 04:50 PM   #8
Jaberwocky

With the assumption that the water is not too clear, I might have two dares you could try.

Dare 1

Change your bathing clothes in the water.

Stuff a second bikini set in your pussy and go into the water. First remove your current bikini set. Only when you are completely naked are you allowed to get the second bikini set out of your pussy and put it on. Afterwards, stuff the first bikini set in your pussy and go out of the water.

Dare 2

Get in the water, get naked, get away from your bathing clothes, and play with yourself

The minimum amount of distance between you and your bathing clothes should be five meters before you can bring yourself to an orgasm. There are two methods you could try.
  • The second method is to get a long rope, when naked in the water you tie one end of the rope to your leg and the other end to your bikini set to create a distance while still being able to grab the rope and pull your bathing clothes towards you.
  • The first and preferred method is to somehow tie your bikini set to a pole or use a rope and a rock to prevent the bikini set to float away. Swim away (or walk, depending on the depth) and bring yourself to orgasm while you are naked in a public place.

I hope you like these dares, although dare 2 might be a bit of a challenge for you. Should you do one of them, please report how you manage to do the dare. I am curious if you liked doing these dares and how difficult it is to do them.
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:11 AM   #9
master or devil

Send a message via Yahoo to master or devil
Default master

put a dildo in your pussy and go on a beach keep it there all day
before go home fill your swimsuit with sand and bring it at home
spanking, anal, pet play, breast/nipple torture , candle wax , discipline , humiliation, master/slave , nipples, oral sex, pain , pinching, talking dirty , toys
RULES:
1 I'm your Master
2 you'll call me master in every sentence
3 I can call you anyway I want
4 you must do everything I want
5 you are not able to argue me
6 I can punish you even there is no reason
master or devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 05:00 AM   #10
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkylittleslut View Post
Hey! I am wanting to do some outdoor or beach dares! If I do your dare I will send pics through kik if you want! 22 F 36DDD boobs!

Likes: bondage. Light pain. Hidden public. Pussy insertions. Mild anal insertions. Messy(mud dirt sand etc). Kinky shit.

Limits: Full public. Social suicide. Family. Scat. Friends. Blood. Permanent. Illegal.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for me.
put a plug in your ass and your pussy and stretch yourself all day, you can only wear a microkini, so if you look exactly you will see the plugs, if someone asks you about it decide wether you want to give him a prize for recognizing and having the courage to ask. the prize could be a bj or something.

furthermore there is no using of toilet or going swimming for your piss, always sit in the sand with your bikini bottoms on, or dont even bother getting up from lying in the sun and just piss all the time you need to. If you dare suck of a stranger and tell him to cum and/or pee on your bikini top and put sand on it afterwards.
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, insertion, outdoor, pussy, sand