Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #1
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Find How Does It Make You Feel

Tell us how it makes you feeling being a :

Dominant/Master/Sadist/Daddy /Owner /Rigger Switch/submissive/slave/ Masochist/pet/rope-bunny/Little/caregiver/baby-girl-boy
Etc etc..

Let us know what you are and let us know how makes you feel
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:24 AM   #2
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Its actually quite impressive how I feel Submissive , Recently wearing a collar makes me feel owneed in a submissive way , sleeping with handcuffs ( I love that ) makes me feel submissive because it makes me feel somewhat safe? And to the end being called good boy by Sir makes me feel super subby <3
Old 06-08-2014, 11:18 AM   #3
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Being a Domme...

I feel privileged when I take up a sweet boy as my pet and he puts time and energy into making me happy. It's the ultimate kind of love for me. That I get to experience that kind of love makes me feel luckier than anybody I know.

Being a Mommy...

Rather new to this one, but now that I've experimented with a couple of littles, I just wonder where this dynamic has been all my life. It fits perfectly with my need to nurture, especially after an intense session.

Being a Sadist...

Equal parts bloodlust and guilt. It's probably the most intense part of me, but I haven't come to grips with the fact that I enjoy hurting people. Not everybody likes to be hurt, either. Thus, only one person has truly seen my sadistic side.

Being a submissive...

Uncertainty, most of all. I don't like submitting to most people. I am guarded and I think every third person is an idiot and not capable of being my Dom. But I've had two Dominants whom I feel very loyal and subservient to. With them, my submission makes me feel liberated.

Being a Switch...

Annoyed. Not everyone understands a Switch who won't switch with the same partner.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:23 AM   #4
Hawkward

I guess for now, I'm still working on that book, however I think I'm definitely more of a submissive.
To be honest, I'm still exploring how it feels, but I've had tell tale signs since I was a child - for example I used to have a toy set of handcuffs when I was about 10 years old, I cuffed myself to a radiator for fun, my mum's friend's house had a walk in cupboard that was lockable only from the outside, and I also remember asking my sister when I was young to tie my hands in the best knot she could using the long thing that goes around dressing gowns - oh to be young again

Then it all really blossomed that I had an interest in submission when I watched an episode of Sin Cities when Ashley Hames looked into the whole bondage S&M scene, though of course Jackass, and even Dirty Sanchez allowed me to see all sorts of crazy, stupid things that I couldn't help but think "to be in that situation...!!"

I state this very, very loosely, but I feel somewhat.. limited? I have all these desires to explore my preference, but living arrangements, and financial limitations make it hard to get the most out of it. Though for the mean time, I do mostly to seek creative ideas that might inspire me, as well as to share my own ideas.

As they say - life is a forever changing. I do hope down the line that I can feel comfort in being a switch, but until then, I guess I'll be exploring my submissive side some more

Last edited by Hawkward; 06-08-2014 at 11:26 AM.
Hawkward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:34 PM   #5
DiaperGunn
Account Banned

Rainbow

The feeling I feel when I am a slave is sensational. But when I'm a master it is boring

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Limits: Public, Cumming in mouth, crossdressing,
Likes: Diapers, Cumming, masturbation, morphsuits, a little bit of CBT, boners, vegetable oil lubricant for jacking off, ANAL!PetplayWEDGIES!!!
Penis size is 5inches long!!!
Punishments:
Any thing within limits
DiaperGunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:48 PM   #6
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Dominant/Master/Sadist/Daddy /Owner /Rigger
I feel quite a power trip and it makes me a bit horny.

Switch
When switching between giving someone orders and receiving orders from them I get very excited and if they want revenge I get this rush in my head. Its kind of like a feeling of dread except its pleasurable.

/submissive/slave/ Masochist/pet/rope-bunny/
I love it when I'm ordered around and punished and degraded, I get a huge rush from it.

Little/caregiver/baby-girl-boy
Never tried this but I'd like to.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, question, questions, slave