Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-20-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
schaboygan1216

Default Dares for Girls

I just wanted to start a list of dares, of any kind, for girls, alone or with friends.

Just post your ideas.
Since it's not for me (I'm a guy), there are no limits. The girls just pick what they want to do.

I will repost this thread every month or so in order for it to stay fresh.
Girls: If you pick a dare, Reply or PM me how it went.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Rainy Day:
Next time it rains (drizzle does not count), Wear no bra, a tight, see-through shirt, see-through pants (panties optional). Put a vibrator in you pussy and keep it there all day (have some extras for when batteries run out). No rainjacket or umbrella. Everytime you catch someone staring, wink at them or touch yourself in front of them. Bonus points if you decide to wet yourself.

Food Challenge
Starting at breakfast, put something you ate in your pussy until lunch, then eat it and replace it with something you ate ate lunch, then do the same at dinner, and take the dinner item out at breakfast. The catch is, you must cum at least once between each meal. If you are in public for a meal, you must cum an extra time, and put another edible object of your choosing in at the next meal.

Orgasm Challenge
Starting when you wake up, you must orgasm once every hour, no changing panties. If you miss an hour, you must masturbate an extra time in the hour before you go to bed. You must be awake for at least 12-hours.

Hiccup Game
The next time you have the hiccups, count how many times you hiccup before you get yourself to stop.
If the number of times you hiccuped is less than or equal to 5:
You must cum that many times in the next full hour you're in private
If it's greater than 5:
You must cum that many times within 3 hours.

Orgasm Game:
Finger yourself (or use a toy) until you cum. Make sure to time how long it took.
That number, rounded down, is your rest.
After it's up, continue pleasuring yourself with the same thing until you cum again. time this as well.
If time is less than a minute and greater than 30 seconds, round up to a minute.
Once you fall below 30 seconds, you get no rest.
Repeat until you are cumming almost constantly.

Edging variation
Time yourself to edge, use the number as a rest.
Try to do this 25 times.
If you fail, you must orgasm the difference between the two numbers within 6 hours. If that is too easy, set the number to 50. If you have a boyfriend, you can make him orgasm as well.

Make a sundae in your pussy with the following:
Any flavor Ice cream
Whipped Cream
Chocolate fudge/Caramel
Anything else
Cum at least once, then eat the sundae out of your pussy with a spoon or you hands (bonus points if you let someone else eat it out).

Random Item Challenge
Once an hour, at the top of the hour, you have five seconds to find an item that will fit in your pussy. Each hour you must find a different object. For the last hour, try to stuff as many of the items you used into your pussy at once. You must sleep with them in your pants. If You used a vibrator, it must be on.
Must use at least 10-items (be awake for ten hours).
There are two ways to do this:
1: The Items that don't fit (you can mix and match), you must use to make yourself cum in the morning, no break in between each item, must use for at least 10 minutes.
2 (AKA the hardcore punishment): If you stuff less than 3 of the items in your pussy:
You must get yourself to cum with the remaining items the next day. Plus the next two punishments.
4-6 Items:
You have to pee yourself at least once the next day, you cannot change pants/panties, you must go Bra-less with a revealing shirt, you must cum at least 3 times that day as well. Plus the next punishment.
7-9 Items:
You must cum at least once and edge yourself 3 times (2 in public). Wear a bra with a revealing shirt and get it wet, in public. Stick something edible in your vag for an hour and then eat it.
All Items: You win! Give yourself a nice fingering in the morning.

If you have a BF:
Let him cum in all holes and all around your body (hair optional) and in your clothes. You must go about your day but cannot change clothes or wipe any cum off. You must piss yourself at least once.

The Bra-purse challenge
Go shopping in a mall whilst wearing the following:
A button down shirt with the top few button undone, or a revealing t-shirt (Bra optional, though not as fun). Bottoms are your choice. You must stuff everything you need in your rack and go shopping. When you need to pay, take what you need out of there. Bonus points for flashing a make clerk.

There's just a few I have in mind. I'm going to put more in later as more replies come in.

Enjoy
schaboygan1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to schaboygan1216 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, girls, sexy