Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #46
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Can't wait for the next instalment. Please continue!!!!
Old 10-28-2013, 01:56 PM   #47
chatrelyt77

As Tyler walked home he had to keep jacking off so that he would stay hard, and stay invisible. luckily, after what he'd just seen, this was no problem. As he walked, Tyler tried to figure out what was happening to him. Why had the powers changed? And why hadn't he had them yesterday? There must be something he had done the two days that he had the powers that he hadn't done the other day, but what was it.

These thoughts occupied his thoughts all the way to where he had stashed his clothes, which he put on and then allowed himself to go soft again. Now fully clothed and fully visible, he returned home.

He continued his day as normal, finished up some homework he had received the day before, and then, back to full horniness, he decided to jack off. He turned invisible again, but this time that wouldn't do anything for him, so he went over to his drawer where he was saving things.

He looked over his prizes. The panties he'd taken from Celia, Alyse and Lizzy the first day, a flash drive with the recordings of Lexi, Tina and Danielle from the second day, the vibrating panties, and at the side of the drawer...

Castalia's panties! That must have been it! Tyler had jacked off into Castalia's panties the night before both days that he got a power, they must be what was changing him. He quickly grabbed the panties and went to his bed to jack off. He started imagining all the fun he could have with these panties, thinking of all the girls at school he could use them on, and all the powers he might get. He soon came into the panties. Strangely the panties still looked perfectly clean.

Tyler put the panties back and went to bed, excited to see what power he would wake up with tomorrow.

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Supernatural dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=111497
The Betting Club http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148775
chatrelyt77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #48
chatrelyt77

Hey everybody, sorry for the long waits between chapters, I write whenever I get the time. Now I'm going to make this story a little bit interactive. I'd love some ideas for new powers for Tyler to get, so if you enjoy the story, please vote. My thoughts are.
-Shape shifting
-Charm speak (people do whatever he says)
-Super speed
-x-ray vision
Please comment which of these you would like, or if you have another idea comment with that! I make no promises that I will use them, but if I feel like I can write enough about them I'll certainly try! Thanks for the help

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Old 10-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #49
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Shape shifting
Carry on, this has great potential
Old 10-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #50
wow999999

Great story I read it all the time!!
Maybe his power could be like anything he thinks of an when he snaps his fingers it happens. Continue soon!
wow999999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:49 PM   #51
kojiko

I like shape changing! That's my vote.
kojiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:54 AM   #52
jp.zieben

Shape shifting would be nice.

It would be interesting if he meets Castalia again. In a "with great power comes great responsibilities" situation
jp.zieben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:52 AM   #53
joht2891
getDare Sweetheart

Well done! I like the idea of another encounter with Castalia as well.

LIKES: Light Bondage, Bodywriting, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Dirty Talking, Being Controlled, Slave Positions

LIMITS: Family, Pain, Public, Webcam, Pee/Poo, Diapers, Anal
joht2891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:52 PM   #54
chatrelyt77

Tyler woke the next morning and immediately ran to the mirror. He couldn't see any real changes. He tried focusing, to stop time or turn invisible like he had before, but nothing was happening. 'Well I guess I can't force it, whatever happens happens' he thought, and got ready for school.

He went to the bus stop, and couldn't help but notice situations that would have been perfect a couple days ago. A girl bending over, or stretching, perfect for a time freeze. But nothing was happening. Finally Tyler just stopped trying, but he couldn't stop thinking about sex.

After a little while a girl named Emily came to the bus stop. She was a year below Tyler, and the two had been friends. But she got a boyfriend named Andrew who she'd started dating last year. After this she spent almost all her time with him, forgetting her other friends.

"Lucky Andrew" Tyler thought. "I wish I could be him, I would love to hook up with Emily like he gets to."

Suddenly Tyler got the feeling again, that something was different. However he couldn't tell what, as nothing around him seemed to have changed. Before he could figure it out, Emily came towards him and said "Andrew! I thought you were sick today babe." And gave him a short, passionate kiss.

Andrew quickly looked down at his own body. He was thinner, taller, and slightly more toned. He ran his hand through his hair and realized it was shorter. Tyler had become Andrew.

He has to think fast. How could he use this? There was no way he could hook up right now, but maybe later?

"I.. uh actually just stopped by because I, um, missed you. I'm still staying home today, but I'm getting better. I think I'll be all better by tonight?"

"Well then" said Emily, flirtatiously "Why don't you come over tonight and we'll celebrate your good health"

"I'll be there!" Said Tyler, maybe a little too enthusiastically. They kissed good bye, and then Tyler walked towards Andrew's house, before ducking into the bushes. He quickly thought about being himself again, and was returned to his original state.

He now had plans for tonight, and a world of possibilities for the rest of the day.

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Old 05-28-2014, 07:51 AM   #55
Igglybabe

very interesting story, I like it
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:44 PM   #56
littlegrey

Very very good story. Glad to see you're back posting. Would love to see more.

Keep going.

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:59 PM   #57
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Very awesome to see you return. And I love where you are taking the story now sir. Keep up the good work sir
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk