Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-09-2014, 08:56 PM   #46
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Post
Doing things that are unpleasant or that I don't particularly enjoy (but don't break my limits) just for his entertainment or amusement is perfectly fine with me. Though I will probably ask why he's wanting me to do it, and it's his choice to tell me or not... I don't consider that punishment.

Being punished for no reason, however, does not sit well with me. Punishment is both a mental and usually physical thing for me, and I hate it, it sucks. I'm lucky that I haven't been punished very often, mostly because I try to be good and follow rules/whats expected of me as much as possible.
I am really glad that lola's post right above mine had this quoted because I was about to say almost the exact same thing.

The original poster used really bad wording to ask the questions, as "something unpleasant" is not really synonomous with a punishment. The definition of punishment is as follows (from a real dictionary, not a BDSM glossary or anything:

"the infliction or imposition of a penalty as retribution for an offense."

If there is no offense then it really isn't a punishment. As soon as I realize I am being punished for something it is almost more difficult mentally than the actual physical punishment for me. I beat myself up about it and punish myself for my mistake.

If I didn't make a mistake and I have to do "something unpleasant" then I would not be okay if it ws referred to as a punishmment. The word 'punishment' carries a strong weight with me.

I do think, though, that a Dom should be able to tell a sub to do something, just because he or she wants them to. They *are* your Dom for a reason after all. As long as it isn't breaking a limit, like slutpuppy said, it is fine with me. And also like slutpuppy said, I would probably ask why but wouldn't *need* an answer. A "because I said so" would suffice to shut me up

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 04:24 PM   #47
Happy Me

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
A "because I said so" would suffice to shut me up
Gah, me too. This is how it usually goes for me:
Me: Are you sure? That seems really really hard! (or: I don't want to!)
Deschut: You will do it for me.
Me: *squeaks* Okay. I will.

Last edited by Happy Me; 05-11-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk