Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-27-2014, 07:40 PM   #1
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Scissors Clothing Control

I want more information about clothing control. So here are some of my questions. Opinions needed!

Doms:
1. When you control a subs clothing is it all the time, or just sometime?
2. Do you do all clothing or just pieces (ex. panties)?
3. How do you go about doing this?

Subs:
1. Has your clothing ever been controlled?
2. Were you allowed "normal" clothing, or only slutty?
3. What would happen if you didn't wear what you were assigned?

PLEASE POST ANY COMMENTS OR RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT CLOTHING CONTROL.

Married. Asexual. Certified Professional Hypnotist. Wholesomely Evil.
Neurodivergent. Official Snack Professional.

Ask me all of your hypnosis questions HERE!

Last edited by minimarshmellow; 04-27-2014 at 08:14 PM.
minimarshmellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:54 PM   #2
Little submissive
Account Banned

1.) with clothing control it can be all the time or just whenever you feel. I would say a discussion would have to be thorough about when they would be willing. Or how much, or if can always. Like having to ask to change, or at least letting you change it if you don't like what's chosen themselves.
2.) You can control everything they wear, everything. Unless they specifically say you can't pick a certain thing to control like under clothes.
3.) You have a very detailed discussion. Asking,
1...would you be willing to let me control your clothes?
2...what couldn't I control?
3...are there specific conditions where I can't control it?
4...if you change, will you notify me what?
5...if I don't like what you chose can I change it?

Things like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimarshmellow View Post
I want more information about clothing control. So here are some of my questions. Opinions needed!

Doms:

Subs:
1.) Yes, various times.
2.) Really you and the Dom have to discuss it. Like Master likes to control my clothes, every day. He doesn't make me always dress slutty cause I'm not completely comfortable with it. If you didn't want someone to control it all the time then explain when would be good. If I have really important meeting I can dress in any way I choose, stuff like that. At night sometimes he likes to tell me what I should wear to bed(or not to wear.) plus I change as I please, just have to tell him. i only change though if I'm home for the night, then he can change it as he wishes. gotta say if you don't wanna dress slutty all the time say so, ask if you can just wear normal clothes and slutty occasionally.
3.) Well honestly I would never forget, or if I did it was for a highly legit reason. Anyways I would accept a minor punishment, because there is a lot worse things that can happen.

Last edited by Little submissive; 04-27-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Little submissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:38 PM   #3
Aron

[QUOTE=minimarshmellow;1322187]I want more information about clothing control. So here are some of my questions. Opinions needed!

Doms:

1. Me personality I enjoy controlling everything most of the time, but I am understanding if there is something importan

2. I like all pieces especially panties

3. We talked in beginning what was ok and not then I tell her either every night for next day or in morning for that day
Old 04-28-2014, 05:55 AM   #4
Darkfear

It's mixed between the both, for example like mentioned below the permission to wear panties and sometimes what kind. But the main use of specific clothing control would be dressing up during specific sessions.

See above.

Parts like permission for panties and others pieces would be set early when I set down the rules for my sub and talk through each point but others are just to be arranged as and when play sessions take place.

Darkfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:09 PM   #5
MysticalMadness

Subs:

Clothing control is actually one of fro's favorite things because it's something simple, yet not obvious to people around me, that can be controlled.

He usually either gives me a specific color to wear ("you must wear something purple today") or an amount of items i can wear, like 3, with socks counting as one. It's really only something that I allow in the summer, when it's warmer because, in the winter, I have to dress for the weather which means layering up. And I walk everywhere and take the bus. So you can see why it's a bit more problematic in the winter.

He punishes me by either removing an item of clothing the next day, having me spank myself, or do corner time or a combination of these things. He may also invoke a chastity period for this, seeing as playing is something I want and should be earned.

*GASP*! Nonsexual Dynamics? Is there such a thing??
What's the Diff? Ageplayers, Littles, Babies
More Info About Littles
MysticalMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:34 AM   #6
MistressLexi

Doms:
For me with my subs, it is a lifestyle--their clothing is controlled at all times.

I do everything...either describing what types of clothes they should wear, what parts of their body should be left exposed, and/or the number of items that can be worn.

Discussion back and forth to figure out what works for both of us and what the slave girl's limits are. I will push her toward her limits but I won't break them if she does have serious limits. And there is understanding if certain things need to be worn (or if certain things would be inappropriate) for work, school, etc. For example, if a certain outfit is necessary for work, then I would of course allow that, but perhaps with nothing underneath.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:15 PM   #7
Jacobsen

I give my slave an idea of the kind of outfit I want her to wear. She then goes away and comes back with 3-5 sets of outfits that fits my description. I look at the photos and pick the set I like.
Jacobsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:41 PM   #8
DMoe
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE=minimarshmellow;1322187]I want more information about clothing control. So here are some of my questions. Opinions needed!

Doms:

I enjoy controlling clothing; what they where, when they wear it and if they can wear it at all. It's simple and a good way to establish dominance.

All of it, down to the hair.

I ask questions about what they have, modeling it for me on cam or sending pics.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, control, opinions, questions