Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: How Mean should Matt be to Jasmine?
Extremly mean 23 63.89%
Very Mean 8 22.22%
mean 1 2.78%
not mean at all 4 11.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2014, 04:01 PM   #1
cornylad

Default The Brother retaliation

This is a story all about a 18yr Lad getting his own back on his 16yr old sister when she humilliated him by making him their slave for the duration of her slumber party for her 16th birthday as their parents where out. Their Dad recently passed away so its only the mother taking care of both of them, now she been called away to work for a week. Now his retaliation started 2 weeks back when he saw a advertisment online for a Master, he quickly sigened up and he and his sister been communicating, now she does not know it is him, but he seen her on her webcam and been recording shows etc. It is the first day that the mum has gone away.

Jasmine, 16yr, ruby red hair, hazel eyes, 34D tits, firm ass, 5ft 4, shaved pussi.
Matt 18yr, brown hair, green eyes, 5ft 9, 10" trimmed cock

*Matt is downstairs and changed his voice to become undetectable*
Slave get down here at once *he bellowed*
*Jasmine's eyes opened wide as she heard this sentance, thinking and hoping that Matt was out the house, she quickly put her dressing gown on and walked down seeing it totally bare, she then got a txt to her phone so she got it out and read the txt which said, why aint u naked?, she nervously stripped out of her dressing gown to reveal her naked body. Matt then jumps out*
Matt: why r u naked sis *he smiles*
*Jasmine covers up* oh thought i was only 1 home, so thought u know let the air get to my body* she replies
Matt: so not meeting anyone down here?
Jasmine: Erm no, why you ask?
Matt: just heard a voice bellow slave get down here, so just wondering if u was meeting any1 and given any1 a key to our house
Jasmine: Erm no *getting a little red from being naked in front of her brother*
Matt: no need to be embarassed sis,we both seen each other naked at ur party remember
Jasmine: oh, yer *she smiles and uncovers* So im guessing u just came down for a drink then?
Matt: Yep pretty much, well dont let me keep you from meeting ur Master *he chuckles and disappears back into the kitchen, Jasmine then txt saying all clear to come out, she then hears a phone from the kitchen go off, she then freezes*
cornylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:54 PM   #2
cornylad

The next part will be up shortly after the poll closes.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:34 AM   #3
cornylad

Default Part 2

Part 2

*Matt Chuckles*
Matt: Hey Sis yes its me i am you Master now you will do as i say
Jasmine: No this can not be happening, please this is just a dream *she pinches herself*
Matt: No it is not a dream sis not get on all 4's *he kick her legs in makingher get on all 4's* Now you will stay like this at all times unless told otherwise
Jasmine: But but
Matt: No Buts slave. You will do everything i say no exceptions now open you mouth and close your eyes
*Jasmine closes her eyes and opens her mouth, he smiles and pisses in her mouth, as he does she closes her mouth and he piss over her*
Matt: DID I SAY U CAN CLOSE NOW LICK UP THE MESS
Jasmine: Ew no way
Matt: Do it now! * he pushes her fully to ground, places his foot on her back so she cand stand up*
Jasmine: FINE BUT UR SICK YOU KNOW THAT!! *she licks it up*
Matt: You wasen't saying that when you was humiliating me infront of your friends were you?
Jasmine: That was different
Matt: No its not, now i am hungry cook something *he smacks her petit ass hard several times*

Advertisements
Kink Talk