Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2014, 01:01 PM   #15
mailonsunday

1: Do you have any sexual encounters? you bet
2: When was the last time you touched yourself? a couple minutes ago!
3: Describe the underwear you're wearing right now. Nothing Special, Blue Stripes.
4: If you were the opposite gender for a day, what would you do sexually? Jerk it, condomless sex, you know... all the things that I wonder how it feels for guys. Oh yeah, and find some snow and write my name in it with pee.
5: Your favorite sexually activity? (For example, Intercourse, oral, masturbation.)
6: List three different places you've had sex, if there isn't three, name three places you'd like to have sex? My bedroom (duh), Bathroom Counter, in a parked car at the park.
7: Do you like to talk dirty on the phone? Not really.
8: Do you want to have sex tonight? That's not possible
9: Have you ever done anything sexual at a club or a bar? Not really.
10: Ever done anything naughty in a movie theater? I've been fingered & given a handy! lol.
11: Have you ever done anything naughty with someone else in the room? (excluding your sexual partner) I've given head, been fingered, & eaten out while my friends were sleeping on the fouton below. also had a 3 some with the other players of truth or dare watching.
12: Name three things that you consider weird or uncommon that turn you on. I don't feel like I have weird turn ons. I like to be choked and my hair pulled which some people thing is weird I guess.
13: Have you ever given/gotten a lapdance? nope.
14: Would you ever consider being a stripper? nope.
15: How is your sex life? Pretty good I'd say.
16: How long does your foreplay last? It all depends.
17: Worst place you've been aroused? Boyfriends parents.
18: If you could have a threesome right now, who would you do it with? I don't know.
19: Would you do anything sexual on the first date? It would depend on the person, but yes.
20: Describe your most disappointing sexual encounter. The boy couldn't stay hard... which is why I referred to him as a boy. because he was "nervous"
mailonsunday is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
questionare, questions 4 you, sexy asks, tmi